8 vs 8 (seeing the opposition)

uzoozu

Hey all,

I have been in a couple of WZ's recently where people kept leaving before the game started. I messaged one of these guys and asked him why he left for the second WZ in a row, before the game had even started.

His reply was .... " f*k this dude, the other team is a guild premade, i'm not gonna waste my time ".

Now how do you get to see who is on the opposition team before it starts ?

There was also a Sentinel on the other team that was calling me out for a 1vs1 off to the side because i embarrassed him in a previous game... but he was calling me out before the match started so how the hell did he know i was in the opposition team?

Im sure there is an easy way to do it and im gonna look a fool when it's pointed out.

Hey all,

I have been in a couple of WZ's recently where people kept leaving before the game started. I messaged one of these guys and asked him why he left for the second WZ in a row, before the game had even started.

His reply was .... " f*k this dude, the other team is a guild premade, i'm not gonna waste my time ".

Now how do you get to see who is on the opposition team before it starts ?

There was also a Sentinel on the other team that was calling me out for a 1vs1 off to the side because i embarrassed him in a previous game... but he was calling me out before the match started so how the hell did he know i was in the opposition team?

Im sure there is an easy way to do it and im gonna look a fool when it's pointed out.

So, if it's a same team wz, AKA a wargame when your pub team is opposing a pub team you can tell who is on the other team by clicking the zone roster. It will show number of players in that warzone, and all names. You can sort it by lvl, to fit the bracket you are in in case there are multiple warzones of the same one going on.

A more subtle ways to know is being familiar with enemies, and seeing some of them doing emotes. You then know that player is on the other side, and if they usually group with guildies you know they are probably in a premade.

Some zones you can zone in, and stand right at your zone in spot, and target enemies on the other team as they load in, like Novare Coast. That way, you can see who is on the other team, AND even mark some of them if you happen to catch a healer that way.