Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why was the Outlander so weak before Vaylin and Arcann?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Why was the Outlander so weak before Vaylin and Arcann?

Slowpokeking
12.14.2015 , 07:30 PM | #1
I mean my agent fit the ***-kicked scene, but characters like Nox or Hero of Tython should be a match of them or kick their ***. Nox is such a powerful Sith and Hero of Tyrthon was able to defeat a host of the Emperor.

SevusAmast
12.14.2015 , 08:52 PM | #2
Potential KOTFE Spoilers follow.

Vs Vaylin, Round 1
Spoiler

Vs Arcann, Round 1
Spoiler

Vs Vaylin, Round 2
Spoiler

Vs Arcann, Round 2
Spoiler

ZanyaCross
12.15.2015 , 11:04 AM | #3
How many hours did it take Han Solo to even be able to see straight after only two years in the freezer and not being poisoned?

Also, keep in mind who these are the children of. They crafted their own lightsabers at an age when most kids are eating paste.

adormitul
12.15.2015 , 11:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanyaCross View Post
How many hours did it take Han Solo to even be able to see straight after only two years in the freezer and not being poisoned?

Also, keep in mind who these are the children of. They crafted their own lightsabers at an age when most kids are eating paste.
How many?

Rhyltran
12.15.2015 , 11:59 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I mean my agent fit the ***-kicked scene, but characters like Nox or Hero of Tython should be a match of them or kick their ***. Nox is such a powerful Sith and Hero of Tyrthon was able to defeat a host of the Emperor.
Arcann is even stronger. Likely he could perform all the feats the wrath, hero of tython, and consular can as well. It's just that simple. He's more powerful.

adormitul
12.15.2015 , 12:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
Arcann is even stronger. Likely he could perform all the feats the wrath, hero of tython, and consular can as well. It's just that simple. He's more powerful.
Even Nox?

Rhyltran
12.15.2015 , 12:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by adormitul View Post
Even Nox?
Yup. Revan was stronger than Nox as well. Nox, Wrath, Hero, and Barsenthor are all about equal.

ZanyaCross
12.15.2015 , 04:49 PM | #8
He's stronger, doesn't mean he can do everything they can do, especially the feats involving Jedi healing rituals, I think. If I've gotten any impression off of Arcaan, it's that for all his power he's about as subtle in its use as an angry child with a big hammer.

Rhyltran
12.15.2015 , 05:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanyaCross View Post
He's stronger, doesn't mean he can do everything they can do, especially the feats involving Jedi healing rituals, I think. If I've gotten any impression off of Arcaan, it's that for all his power he's about as subtle in its use as an angry child with a big hammer.
Oh, I didn't mean he has all their techniques. By that statement I meant "The feats our characters have he can match." as in the people we defeated, the quests we've been on, etc.

Slowpokeking
12.15.2015 , 06:55 PM | #10
If he was stronger, why did the Emperor choose us?