Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

False Emperor Prototype Droids Bugged Out?

AndoEyrune
12.10.2015 , 06:50 PM | #1
Has anyone else had problems with the droids in FE one shotting people? I just ran one and was hit for 50-70k by the shielded droid every time.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/sHQyKPa
Vendrine <LØS>

"I'm Done"
-Kytera 2016 (RIP)

LudhaninRolgge
12.10.2015 , 06:56 PM | #2
Your screenshot is in your guildship. But anyway, you're just not doing mechanics right. The tank should stand outside the blue circle while the rest of the group should stand in it.

AndoEyrune
12.10.2015 , 07:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LudhaninRolgge View Post
Your screenshot is in your guildship. But anyway, you're just not doing mechanics right. The tank should stand outside the blue circle while the rest of the group should stand in it.
The tank was inside, we even tried to LoS around one of the corners and it was still occurring.

Screenshot in guildship was because i scrubbed up and didn't really think to get one in the instance
Vendrine <LØS>

"I'm Done"
-Kytera 2016 (RIP)

LudhaninRolgge
12.10.2015 , 07:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AndoEyrune View Post
The tank was inside, we even tried to LoS around one of the corners and it was still occurring.
So that was your problem. Everybody in the blue zone except the tank and there you go.

stu_ungar
12.11.2015 , 09:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AndoEyrune View Post
Has anyone else had problems with the droids in FE one shotting people? I just ran one and was hit for 50-70k by the shielded droid every time.
I'm also pretty sure they are bugged, never had any problems with them in regular FPs before the latest patch.

This one was super hard, around 60k seems the average damage at kill, I was one hit with 124k the first time, and as we tried different tactics, standing in a shield does seem to prevent damage for non-tanks, but droid smashed through tank in 5 seconds and entered shield to wipe everyone else.

We managed to pass through at like attempt 10, by sneaking behind them, dying and reviving in the elevator. All other content in the FP was super easy.

Tiranea
12.12.2015 , 12:51 PM | #6
I second this, pretty sure staff slam and blade shear shouldn't hit for 75k on levelling players with 55k HP...
My personal SWTOR Fan Blog: Going Commando

DawnAskham
12.12.2015 , 04:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by stu_ungar View Post
I'm also pretty sure they are bugged, never had any problems with them in regular FPs before the latest patch.

This one was super hard, around 60k seems the average damage at kill, I was one hit with 124k the first time, and as we tried different tactics, standing in a shield does seem to prevent damage for non-tanks, but droid smashed through tank in 5 seconds and entered shield to wipe everyone else.

We managed to pass through at like attempt 10, by sneaking behind them, dying and reviving in the elevator. All other content in the FP was super easy.
Its bugged.

The unavoidable damage on the 'tank' player is excessive (one shot level for many players), even if they follow the mechanics and stand outside the circle, and even with a group that has an actual tank (or someone to taunt).

Even kolto clicking like crazy won't save the 'tank' either, not to mention no can run out to click the various koltos without risk of getting one shot by the shielded droid (kolto tanks are not in the blue circle).

Cirenidd
12.14.2015 , 08:54 AM | #8
I have a problem with those droids.
As I tried to do FE in solo mode, I'm past 55lv and I have much less HP than my companion.
Every time I try to take down that one droid, which is not in the blue circle. It hits me and by one hit I'm dead.

What I should do?
"Your defiance is foolish and misplaced."
Missing the RP times

Excise
12.14.2015 , 09:14 AM | #9
Weird, we didn't have the one-shot mechanic provided that everyone was in the blue circle.
[[The real Revan wouldn't go crazy and kill the Emperor with an insane ceremony. The real Revan would get smashed on stims until his eyeballs bled, abuse the insane pathing AI, and reload the instant something went wrong. He would be unstoppable.]]

Halinalle
12.14.2015 , 12:49 PM | #10
Actually, I think that this is a bug.
I didn't get this before on my Guardian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQArt5i-bDI