Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4.03 dxgmms2.sys Blue Screen in win10

OwenBrooks
03.07.2016 , 12:25 AM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by Ydub View Post
Now it when it launches it changes my display resolution everytime and makes the game screen very small in the top left side of my screen. I've looked online and tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.
When it makes the screen small just press ALT + Enter keys that should sort it, no need to re-install that will have no affect , use this link as a reference

Best posting here for these sorts of issues

davegl
03.07.2016 , 04:28 PM | #242
I'm having issues in windows + SLI. It isn't blue-screening, and I've never seen the 'the display driver stopped responding' messages, but roaming around Hutta the game will freeze up (I will hear audio, but no movement, and will need to control alt delete and log out of windows).

Strangely it seems to happen in the same locations.

I have dual booted windows 8.1 onto my machine, and can confirm it doesn't happen in Windows 8 (so unlikely a hardware problem), and can confirm it doesn't happen on Windows 10 on single GPU, only SLI.

Also, I was previously playing back in October with no problems, so possibly still a problem left over from the Windows 10 November update, or a patch from Bioware.

MuDIII
03.27.2016 , 08:47 PM | #243
I'm not getting blue screen anymore but I crash so bad that the only solution is to manually shutdown my computer... so not really an improvement. It has only happened to me on Belsavis since update. Don't have SLI.

BlueGlowie
04.02.2016 , 08:56 PM | #244
Back again, long time no see! I've been playing for a few months on the old drivers, at Grass "0".

Today just for the hell of it I tried the new drivers, 364.72 with grass "100" no KABOOM!, no blue screen.. Fixed? I hope so.. I'm running a single card, Titan..

betaku
04.03.2016 , 03:39 AM | #245
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueGlowie View Post
Back again, long time no see! I've been playing for a few months on the old drivers, at Grass "0".

Today just for the hell of it I tried the new drivers, 364.72 with grass "100" no KABOOM!, no blue screen.. Fixed? I hope so.. I'm running a single card, Titan..
Since the last major update (march) of windiws 10...
Bėtrave - Sniper Beta'luna - Gunslinger
Takube - MarauderToutesttaku - Sentinel
Darth Malgus
Gaming Rig