Please remove the offhand/mainhand restrictions on the Zakuulan Exile's Blasters

Count_Mario

Please remove this restriction. Since the offhand will only be interesting to Mercs and Slingers its price will be somewhere along the prices for saberstaffs, snipr rifles or assault cannons. And since we can't use the mainhand in both weapon slots there is one less reason to buy one on a Merc or Slinger.

Personally I would love to use the offhand in both weapon slots on my Merc, but I guess there will be a lot of people who would just LOVE to use the mainhand pistol in both hands.

Edited by Count_Mario

Please remove this restriction. Since the offhand will only be interesting to Mercs and Slingers its price will be somewhere along the prices for saberstaffs, snipr rifles or assault cannons. And since we can't use the mainhand in both weapon slots there is one less reason to buy one on a Merc or Slinger.

Personally I would love to use the offhand in both weapon slots on my Merc, but I guess there will be a lot of people who would just LOVE to use the mainhand pistol in both hands.

Agreed. I like the offhand look better than the mainhand look for dual wielding.

/signed, for great justice!

Yeah, I cant see a reason why not to have them both unrestricted so that they could go in either hand.

After testing them today I also fell in love with their sound, which seems to be same the Kingpin's Blaster Pistols use. A real shame. If somebody from BW is reading this, I would unlock both pistols if they are made unrestricted. I give you my word as a LS Mandalorian. The offer is on the table. :sy_blaster:

• 2 months later...