Question Regarding My Current Subscription And Kotfe

AylaL

Hey Everyone,

So i've been wondering and as a side note i am absolutely terrible with dates, my current subscription runs out in 152 days from now which the end date is May 8, 2016 according to convertunits. With that said, if i were to buy 180 days more of game time and since there are only 7 chapters left in kotfe would that be enough to get the rest of the chapters? Assuming i'm correct, the last chapter for kotfe (Chapter 16) should be released in september 2016. The 180 days mentioned should get me up to November 4, 2016. Any help on this would be appreciated.

In theory, yes, that should be long enough, if Bioware keep to a predictable "one per month" schedule. However, my looking glass that I use to see the future has been misplaced somewhere in my apartment, and I have not found it for ages. So I cannot say for sure that BIoware will be consistent with a "one chapter per month" release schedule for the KotFE chapters.

August is what they are saying. Probably, but if BW delays (i.e. no guarantees) …

You can always unsub, then resub when it is done. You will lose the HK51 chapter (I’m fine with that).

August for? And where did you see that?