Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Scourge vs. New Emperor's Wrath

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Lord Scourge vs. New Emperor's Wrath

blendedseal
12.13.2015 , 03:47 AM | #21
New Wrath and Scourge team up to remove Zakuulan scum around the galaxy. Perfect buddy copesque movie.

lukewarcriminal
12.13.2015 , 03:38 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by blendedseal View Post
New Wrath and Scourge team up to remove Zakuulan scum around the galaxy. Perfect buddy copesque movie.
oh my bros for life (eternal life?)
if You feel like i have helped You... Help me and use my referral link down below
FREE 7 days subscription and more
some people hold onto their misery, a token of their lives, painted faces, warlike, they march on for blood they'd do anything

rebsten
03.15.2016 , 08:22 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by lukewarcriminal View Post
oh my bros for life (eternal life?)
Haha, that is a funny picture, but no eternal life for the New Wrath. He has no claim to immortality, maybe Nox?

JennyFlynn
03.15.2016 , 06:03 PM | #24
Scourge all the way in my eyes. He's accumulated 300+ years of wisdom, knowledge, power and strength. He's immortal, pain means little to him.

Yes the JK 'overpowered' him at the Emperor's fortress but who's to say that wasn't merely Scourge and the Emperor testing his/her merit? Why would he go beastmode on the JK when he can toy around instead, provide a false sense of security and test the JK in combat knowing he himself cannot die anyways? And we do know Scourge was in fact looking for 'proof' that this JK truly was the one who'd according to his vision defeat the Emperor. He admits to that when he pledges loyalty to the JK and is asked why he didn't do something to help the JK sooner. He had to be certain.

No he didn't/couldn't defeat the Emperor himself but there could be dozens of reasons for that. Most primarily, Scourge never actually even tried to take the Emperor on himself. Revan did. All Scourge foresaw was Revan's failure and a vision of the HoT who'd succeed, in which he put his faith. For all we know he could have done it himself.
Unsubscribed until new story content is provided and/or all companions have returned.

--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

cool-dude
03.16.2016 , 05:41 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Coge View Post
Scourge - because he's immortal, and has had over 300 years to sharpen and accumulate skills.
This. Experience trumps all.
"Sarcasm is strong in this one"

Khevar
03.16.2016 , 08:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by cool-dude View Post
Yoda had 835 more years of experience than Sidious and couldn't beat him.

Your premise is flawed.

LooseEyeball
03.19.2016 , 09:35 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by LordQordisz View Post
Speaking as a hundred year old I take umbrage with that.
need a like or upvote button for this....

rebsten
03.24.2016 , 08:56 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Yoda had 835 more years of experience than Sidious and couldn't beat him.

Your premise is flawed.
Agreed. Sometimes raw potential trumps experience. You live 300 years and hone your skills, but at the end of the day, if an 18 year old Michael Jordan shows up, he'll still dunk on you.

ZoIushka
02.16.2018 , 03:47 AM | #29
There's also the fact that after 300 years, Scourge was still just a Lord. New Wrath becomes a Darth before Kofte, and their power only grows exponentially as they progress, so I'd say New Wrath is stronger.

As a warrior main though, I'd love to have the two wraths meet. Hopefully in 6.0 or whenever/if he ever returns, he won't be limited to just interacting with the Jedi Knight.

NuSeC
02.19.2018 , 09:13 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by cool-dude View Post
LOL... Oh let me list the ways.

Dooku pwned by Anakin.
Yoda pwned by Emp Palpatine
Thanaton pwned by Knox
Luke pwned Vader

And most recently, Mary Sue pwns Kylo

There so many examples of this in lore it is not even funny.

However, in the real world, experience should count for more, but this is not the real world.
3 server merges and a transfer later...
Kinrath Spider -> Fatman -> Pot5 -> Shadowlands -> Star Forge
GM of <Blue Milk Dairy Farmers>
Elite Warlord Doze - Jugg / Elite Warlord Bigolcritties - Sorc