Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Scourge vs. New Emperor's Wrath

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Lord Scourge vs. New Emperor's Wrath

Strive-US
12.06.2015 , 02:09 AM | #1
Lorewise, who is the stronger of the two: Lord Scourge, the former Emperor's Wrath, or the new Emperor's Wrath?
Sometimes, Sith happens. Live Free or Jedi Hard. One knight stand. Call mom, I don't want to warrior.

FREE - 7 day subscription.

Coge
12.06.2015 , 02:53 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Strive-US View Post
Lorewise, who is the stronger of the two: Lord Scourge, the former Emperor's Wrath, or the new Emperor's Wrath?
Scourge - because he's immortal, and has had over 300 years to sharpen and accumulate skills.

adormitul
12.06.2015 , 05:54 AM | #3
The new emperors wrath because he is a freaking beast that can survive a explosion and destroy armies and he did not went trough a ritual that made him immortal. Because the new wrath is a beast what can Scourge perfect lightsaber skills do against this tornado of destruction? And the interesting part is he is about late 20's in KOTFE.
I think Scourge like all martial artist there is as much as you can perfect and you reach a cap that depends upon your talent and in Scourge case talent and force potential. I really wish we will meet him in KOTFE and duel him.

Kaedusz
12.06.2015 , 06:33 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by adormitul View Post
I really wish we will meet him in KOTFE and duel him.
I would rather have him as an ally, though he is a cheaky bastard, having in mind the way he backstabbed Meetra.

adormitul
12.06.2015 , 06:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
I would rather have him as an ally, though he is a cheaky bastard, having in mind the way he backstabbed Meetra.
Well yeah but I still wanna duel him first.

Tacoscent
12.06.2015 , 06:02 PM | #6
Obviously the new one. Scourge can't be that strong if he is now serving some Jedi. If he had 300 years to train etc, why wasn't he strong enough to become the new emperor? Or improve his position etc. 300 years and he did fk all with it.

DARTHOSIRUS
12.08.2015 , 05:31 PM | #7
If the Jedi knight can best Scourge so can the Wrath.

SerraShar
12.09.2015 , 04:55 PM | #8
My wrath...cose she is wearing a gorgeous dress and he killed the exile..he is as good as dead .

BlazeTomahawk
12.11.2015 , 06:08 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Coge View Post
Scourge - because he's immortal, and has had over 300 years to sharpen and accumulate skills.
True new Wrath, because Scourge has had 300 of being feared that he's probably forgotten much. Becoming immortal doesn't mean your memory gets better. He probably barely remembers anything from 100 years ago

LordQordisz
12.11.2015 , 07:18 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazeTomahawk View Post
Becoming immortal doesn't mean your memory gets better. He probably barely remembers anything from 100 years ago
Speaking as a hundred year old I take umbrage with that.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken.