Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding to the short period after launch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Regarding to the short period after launch

x-law
12.13.2011 , 03:45 PM | #1
Greetings,

My question is simple in nature. Since you treated my country Turkey like 3rd world country and have not taken any pre-order request from our region, we had to order our game from the West Europe.

I see that the retailer I purchased the game is trying hard to deliver the game as close to launch as possible; however it is quite likely that I will not have the game by 20th.

Back to the question. I ran into a term that has been discussing in the forums so far "grace period". Is it also applicable in my case?

PS: All of the major retailers like Best&Buy, Darty, Mediamarkt, D&R, TeknoSA is located in my country and they are sadly never heard of this game exists.

So thank you, the distributor you have signed did an awesome job.

x-law
12.13.2011 , 03:48 PM | #2
*bump

x-law
12.13.2011 , 04:09 PM | #3
*bump

Boldyn
12.13.2011 , 04:21 PM | #4
I dunno...so tempting. Anyone gonna go for it?

JarichoWren
12.13.2011 , 06:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by x-law View Post
Greetings,

My question is simple in nature. Since you treated my country Turkey like 3rd world country and have not taken any pre-order request from our region, we had to order our game from the West Europe.

I see that the retailer I purchased the game is trying hard to deliver the game as close to launch as possible; however it is quite likely that I will not have the game by 20th.

Back to the question. I ran into a term that has been discussing in the forums so far "grace period". Is it also applicable in my case?

PS: All of the major retailers like Best&Buy, Darty, Mediamarkt, D&R, TeknoSA is located in my country and they are sadly never heard of this game exists.

So thank you, the distributor you have signed did an awesome job.
Next to last I heard was that grace period had been done away with. But last I heard was that Stephen Reid had tweeted that BW was looking into the grace period issue again which could mean they might reinstate it. But absolutes I do not have.
Malgus doll + red felt hat + resorts + camera = cool vacation pics
A member of the Turkey Test Squadron - 11/25/11