Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your legacy surname?

Boomkins
02.20.2012 , 05:49 AM | #501
Boom, Shakalaka Legacy.

Poppers
Coordinated Confusion - Jung Ma

Cragen
02.20.2012 , 06:29 AM | #502
Seeing as I was a Sage after being almost full Champ gear and still not decided upon a legacy name I finally went with Pantsless. Seemed rather fitting.

A good friend of mine who is currently playing a Shadow got the legacy name Pantless so if they ever decide to add 2v2 arena bracket it will be quite funny.

DarkCarnage
02.20.2012 , 07:57 AM | #503
mine the " Kerath " legacy, which means carnage in drow. so i'm Darth DarkCarnage Kerath, basicaly dark darkcarnage carnage all translated lol.
Server: Shadow Hand ; Char: DarkCarnage SW
Guild: Hellions, i'm pretty easy to find, jsut follow the path of dead bodies, kocked up Sith ladies and crying Impiral soilders, bwhaahhaha.

Johnsevenfold
02.20.2012 , 08:02 AM | #504
Tholomew-Plague

jarjarloves
02.20.2012 , 08:12 AM | #505
So I have a question my legacy name on my PVE server is McAwesome. I then made a character on a PVP server and when it got time to pick a last name i wanted to go with Mcawesome. But it says it was taken.

Has anyone else tried this? Are last names taken across all servers or did I just happen to pick a PVP server where someone picked the same last name as me?

Rhakete
02.20.2012 , 08:19 AM | #506
Mine is "Da'kahr". I just took the first two letters of my first name and then added my reversed nickname (Rhak).

When stuff like this legacy-name comes up in an MMO I usually try to patch it together the way I did here.

tomteboss
02.20.2012 , 08:31 AM | #507
the moonshiner legacy

SNEAKYSIX
02.20.2012 , 10:30 AM | #508
Noob question...
Legacy names to carry on family line and given perhaps skills passed down? Is that in next patch or does it exist now

Also im only level 10 now on the ship.. where is the legacy surname option? sorry to ask

also another site http://insectdissection.com/save-curtis/swname/ is a star wars random name generator

gaskull
02.20.2012 , 10:35 AM | #509
< KĀLI > Inspired by the hindu-godess Kali really, plain & simple

Darth_Reyeja-Kāli
THE-KĀLI-CLAN/LEGACY
ReyejaRai'omRystayaGrivainth
Pasjjaya Yjassath
Rehl'anoe Or'ishan

Kyreal
02.20.2012 , 10:38 AM | #510
Mine is Anasązi. Inspired by the sci-fi show Andromeda which had a character named Tyr Anasązi. The name was cool so I nabbed it and it works well as a surname for my characters.
From the Ashes of Good Intentions come Forth Lasting Friendships..... The Ęternals