Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Barter with the Lady of Pain

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
A Barter with the Lady of Pain

Admiral_Kolchak
12.26.2011 , 01:50 AM | #1
Ok i keep getting quickly killed by Borga in the class story on Tatooine. Are there any tips on how to do it, am i missing something or is this just insanely hard?

The_Stig
12.26.2011 , 01:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Admiral_Kolchak View Post
Ok i keep getting quickly killed by Borga in the class story on Tatooine. Are there any tips on how to do it, am i missing something or is this just insanely hard?
Get yourself some better gear, pull Mako out and set her to healing mode. Upgrade her gear as well. Didn't have any problems with Borga.
$$$$$$
$$$ CAESARUS$$$

$$$ UNDISPUTED $$$
$$$PORT NOWHERE$$$

Moestuin
12.26.2011 , 03:13 AM | #3
How are you spec'd? I'm arsenal and I used Mako to heal myself. I had no problems with taking him down.

Also use good gear. I bought an orange set and always make sure I have the best mods on it for my level that I either make myself or buy using commendations.

Bainez
12.26.2011 , 04:28 AM | #4
If you really have troubles (I for one didn't use Mako cause i had her on a crewskill mission):

you can kite that guy through the arena. After i dropped him to 30% i was nearly dead myself, because I used my Medikits etc already. I just started running through the arena shooting him down slowly.

Cristari
12.26.2011 , 05:06 AM | #5
The answer is: KITE HIM!

He is all mele if you have distance he will never hit you DO NOT GET CLOSE, just run around in circles around him and shoot rockets and your base fire mode.

Simple

Escherichia
12.26.2011 , 05:24 AM | #6
I am leveling up tank spec.

I stood face to face with him, mako on dps mode, and killed him with almost full health still.

o_o
Legonella, Power Tech, The Bastion.

Admiral_Kolchak
12.26.2011 , 05:59 AM | #7
Thanks guys will try that, my armour is pretty good and i've had no problems with the other missions, in fact have beeing doing Alderaan ones without problems but just seem to have a major block on this one

steroidfreak
12.26.2011 , 08:11 AM | #8
try attacing borga from the ramp above him (on his back) nad pwn him
UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAA

DervimNorth
12.26.2011 , 08:39 AM | #9
If you're a merc, than you should have conc missle. Well, your health starts going low and heat high-just mezz him with conc missle, heal, vent heat and get back into the action. I myself haven't gone so far, so I have no clue about the boss fight, but I do use this tactic quite often when I find myself in a tricky situation with no companions.

just make sure that the mob's hp is way below 50%(around 30%) before you do that.

Androvis
12.26.2011 , 10:03 AM | #10
If you can't defeat him by kiting or with Mako healing - your gear is either unbelievably bad for your level, or you're unbelievably bad at this game.

I am leveling as Powertech, and I also solo'ed this guy with Mako doing DPS only. Find some friends and have then join your story area.
1) Level Slicing to 400
2) ???
3) No more Profit!