Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard II

RommelESP
01.28.2016 , 06:07 PM | #21
My last update

RommelESP: 52170 of 52415 ( 195 missing, 50 bugged )

only 5 tasks left

*Coratanni 16 HM
*55 kills at Aldeeran (1/50)
*55 kills at Hypergates (0/50)
*55 kills at Novarecoast (5/50)
*20 killing blows at Hypergates (34/50)

16m guilds are pretty dead due to the lack of content and the pvp ones are insane to get, so I think I'm done with achievements for now.
Referal: http://www.swtor.com/r/JZLlQP
Republic - The Red Eclipse
Rommelesp / Keitelesp / Zhukovesp / Nimitzesp / Guderianesp / Rundstedtesp
Empire - The Red Eclipse
Mansteinesp / Vasilevskiesp / Konevesp / Eisenhoweresp / Macarthuresp / Pattonesp

Aztang
01.28.2016 , 06:19 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by RommelESP View Post
My last update

only 5 tasks left

*Coratanni 16 HM
*55 kills at Aldeeran (1/50)
*55 kills at Hypergates (0/50)
*55 kills at Novarecoast (5/50)
*20 killing blows at Hypergates (34/50)

16m guilds are pretty dead due to the lack of content and the pvp ones are insane to get, so I think I'm done with achievements for now.
Well done mate that's a massive effort
Darth Plaguess The Mada Legacy
<Epidemic> The Harbinger

WFXX
01.30.2016 , 03:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by RommelESP View Post
My last update

only 5 tasks left
Congrats !

mathcorerus
01.30.2016 , 04:58 AM | #24
what chieves are bugged?
JC/SF
GM of <OIMATEWTF>
Mathcore and other toons

RommelESP
01.30.2016 , 05:14 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by mathcorerus View Post
what chieves are bugged?
50 points in "Companions" tab, under Treek's category. It should be 50 points for maxing influence with Treek but it's not working properly. I think that during KotFe closed beta, at some point Bioware removed achievements through gaining influence with companions but they forgot to remove this one.
Empire - The Red Eclipse
Mansteinesp / Vasilevskiesp / Konevesp / Eisenhoweresp / Macarthuresp / Pattonesp

Vexmet
01.30.2016 , 02:50 PM | #26
Great job with the pvp achievements Rommel. Looking for some advice here - I have got almost all of the "easy" to obtain pvp achievements and am now sitting at 86% - how have you been farming the 10 solo kill ones? I spawn camped in lowbies to get the single achievement for each but can't see myself doing that 50 times for each map

RommelESP
01.30.2016 , 04:16 PM | #27
I was in the same boat than you. Doing 1 time 10 solo kills is doable and challenging but take some time. Doing it 50 times is not enjoyable at all and makes you want to quit the game.

I took the easy way and sync queued with myself ( multiboxing with one account in each faction ) and just kill my other account. The account which got the achievement was a stealther ( to sneak close to the enemy respawn ) and the other account in my case was a sage/sorc because it has sprint to go to the spot faster and because back in the days noble sacrifice remove HP in your character so when you reached your stealther character you could just be one-shotted. That way you could get both achievements 10 solo kills and 20 killing blows in a single run becuase you could be granted 2 kills per re-spawn cicle.

Now 10 solo kills is still doable this way, but 20 killing blows is a bit harder, especialy at Hypergates.

In any case, I recommend you low level brackets (10-40) in pve servers, make yourself a legacy armor with blue mods, augments, stims and once you reach lvl 41 just make a new character. There is a big amount of new people in the game, without legacy datacrons, without gear, without knowledge of their own class or any mechanic. So now is the best moment to do pvp achievements.

My average matches trying my lastest pvp achievements were like this http://imgur.com/a/oYSyI when that kind of matches in my pvp server at lvl 65 are like unicorns.
Empire - The Red Eclipse

KrukPL
02.02.2016 , 12:11 PM | #28
Is there easy way to do 55 kills or it's just pure luck?

mathcorerus
02.02.2016 , 02:29 PM | #29
Just farm ppl with a good group. Prevent them from capping objectives and dont cap yours - so game will be longer
JC/SF
GM of <OIMATEWTF>
Mathcore and other toons

Vexmet
02.03.2016 , 01:37 PM | #30
The voidstar one can be done no problem by most people provided you pvp for a while. Huttball probably possible as well if you sit on the pipe and farm. The hypergates one is nearly impossible. I only ever got 55 kills in it once.

A good tip is to play watchman sentinel. That way by using zen you can get get credit for most of the kills your team makes. Or play lowbies where you can get 55 kills/20 killing blows every other match.