Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Code

MeSTritus
12.13.2011 , 03:44 PM | #1
Do we all get a game code on the 20th? My origins account just has a preorder code, and next to the $56 game, nothing. On the 20th, do I get a code because it is a digital copy? Also, the 20th when we need to subscribe?
Star Wars fills the gap of the unknown universe we live in!

Kohzar
12.13.2011 , 03:46 PM | #2
I was just looking at the same thing. I only have my pre-order code from Origin. I was curious if I missed it, or if I will get another code on Dec 20th.

Khambhat
12.13.2011 , 03:56 PM | #3
same concerns here. tying to cipher through the BS on the forums to get asnwers. one person has said that when we get our invite, origin will send us our game code (equivelent to a CD-key). But I can't see how origin will know EXACTLY when we get our invite...
CaptainFurious Bloodfiend
aka Syre, Tophiate, Lucifury
The Order of Imperial Knights
!!!Be veeewy qwuiet...we awe hunting WEBELS!!!

KitloHearod
12.13.2011 , 03:57 PM | #4
Take this with a grain of salt, but I've heard rumors of Origin releasing your gamecodes on the 16th.

Fritter
12.13.2011 , 03:58 PM | #5
It's been said multiple times that Origin preorders would be fulfilled on the 16th. Go through Stephen Reid's twitter if you don't believe me.

MeSTritus
12.13.2011 , 04:17 PM | #6
But does this mean that we can't play even if we get an invite ? Or do we just get to play and on the 16th, they send us everything to get ready for the 20th.

MeSTritus
12.13.2011 , 04:31 PM | #7
But does this mean that we can't play even if we get an invite ? Or do we just get to play and on the 16th, they send us everything to get ready for the 20th.

MeSTritus
12.13.2011 , 04:38 PM | #8
bump bump
b