Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!

masterjedishane
12.13.2011 , 03:44 PM | #1
Okay A CSR closes my last thread in moves it to another thread where I'm supposed to post and I then go to that thread and it is CLOSED ALSO????

NICE WORK LOSERS!!! EPIC FAIL!!!

So now I'm pissed, and I will be reopening my thread.

Not done with July's EA??? REALLY??? | Today , 08:45 PM

Okay I turned in mine on Aug 1st and I'm not in game yet. That's pretty sad. The pre-orders started on July 21 and they haven't made it to the 12th day. LOL I really don't think they are telling the truth. I know of people that Pre-ordered after that that are playing the game. Not to mention a lot of people still saying they submitted in july that still aren't playing. Blah BIO/EA this is bull crap.

As for the people that are going to try and flame me for this post. Let me start with don't waste your time telling me about how they let us in 2 days early. Really that's not the case. In the begining it was up to 7days. Then it was cut down to 5 and then last minute it was back up to 7. Someone running for Congress here or something?

Then the hole staggered release. I think it was more so like some insider trading. All the people from Bio/EA probably logged in yesterday to make thier accounts. And thier friends probably were told to preorder and stuff in advance so they could all be in on day 1 - wave 1.

All the mean while BIO has sounded like a double talking southern politician in how they have worded things and posted things to make it so I have to feel like I need a lawyer to decode thier lines of crap.

In the end I'm not happy with the game. I waited to buy the CE and in doing so I now have thousands of people that get a head start on me. A day is a day.

I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER GAME MADE BY BIOWARE OR EA. No madden! No NBA Live! No NHL! No Mass Effects! You get the point! I will play this game but there will always be a bad taste left in my mouth. As soon as World of Darkness comes out... I might be gone. Next game I buy... Boarderlands 2!!!

Hope your stupid staggered WAVE release was worth it because you lost all the rest of my business in the future. P.S. If I'm not playing tomarrow I'll probably just not buy my CE copy and let some other tool pick it up. Starting to feel like I'm playing WoW/SWG all ready!!!!!

-----------------------

In responce to the post that was about me not being able to do the math. Maybe you should check yours. I have a 180 IQ (Means that only about 7000 people on the planet are higher), as for small mind I think not.

If you think about the math then you have to think why such small waves?

I mean tomarrow as the next sets of waves roll out with a lot of those day one players be on these servers? I have a feeling that these later day EA players will still be encounting que times to get on and play so what was really the reason for the WAVES? Like I said a total line of BIO BS. Watch and see what happens in the next week. I mean in the Beta weekends we saw ques of upto 13hrs...

MMO's are all about friends and friendships and now we are going to be having problems playing with our friends because of full servers where our friends might have started and stuff like this.

Rolling Wave Launch = EPIC FAIL!!!

I'm taking back the Golden 3PO

NERD RAGE RULEZ!!! P
[▀|▀|▀|▀|▀[o]▀▀▀▀|ΞΞ╠╣{█████████████████████████████████████)

Cosmic_Forge
12.13.2011 , 03:46 PM | #3
Someone throw me one of those lifeguard donut thingies. I'm gonna drown.

HelinCarnate
12.13.2011 , 03:46 PM | #4
Ok bye.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

Vilanix
12.13.2011 , 03:47 PM | #5
<nods> Seriously.

Sinku
12.13.2011 , 03:47 PM | #6
Seriously WOW just **** and wait your turn. Thats all the rage is about right now is YOUR inability you wait your damn turn.
Visit My SWTOR Blog

iDepth
12.13.2011 , 03:48 PM | #7
children
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred
to the presence of those who think they've found it.

Radigund
12.13.2011 , 03:48 PM | #8
180 IQ? Lol - you are a candidate for the worst spelling 180 IQ person on the planet then. I count 17 misspellings, but probably missed some. Your logic skills were non-transitional as well, so I am thinking you accidentally put a 1 in front of your real number...

Finis
12.13.2011 , 03:48 PM | #9
You have a 180 IQ and you can't fathom the logic behind this?

methinks someone is Lying to make themselves sound cooler than they are....

Also.. 180 IQ and you don't have a really important job figuring out the universe or making the Next Great Thing? Instead you're waiting for SWTOR....

Mkay.
Smuggler: "Can't ask for better, kid. Complete strangers give you credits to have the time of your life."

necrotura
12.13.2011 , 03:48 PM | #10
this is why computer time needs to be supervised by an adult.
Walk soft and heal with a big gun!