Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sergeant Jaxo - Why you hate, Bioware? :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sergeant Jaxo - Why you hate, Bioware? :(

hadoken
12.27.2011 , 01:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Brad- View Post
Zero dark side points? That is so wrong ...

Admittedly, I have more Light points than Dark, but some of the Light options are ridiculous.
I agree. I'm playing the light side game, and not the 'choices I'd really make' game.

Something I won't do with future characters.

Ghostimusmaximus
12.28.2011 , 01:07 AM | #22
I'm thinking Jaxo should be in repeatable quests. It would make the routine of doing the dailies much more appealing.

Damethian
12.28.2011 , 04:36 AM | #23
At least your romance option as a male trooper is human. Female troopers are stuck with a cat man. Really? A cat man? I'd rather romance M1 4X. :/

JaspahX
12.28.2011 , 04:57 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghostimusmaximus View Post
I'm thinking Jaxo should be in repeatable quests. It would make the routine of doing the dailies much more appealing.
That's not possible, I'm afraid.

LordKivlov
12.28.2011 , 05:19 AM | #25
You guys should finish leveling to 50 and learn the story before clamoring for Jaxo requests.

Munchbacca
12.28.2011 , 10:48 PM | #26
Question if you're in a relationship with Elara, does having any romance with Jaxo end your relationship??
Major Saylo Blaze
Trooper of Ebon Hawk (US)
www.1stFistofLight.com

Mitak
12.29.2011 , 02:36 AM | #27
Jaxo was very nice. Dorne on the other hand, i want to mute her comments. I just hate it when she yells- Stop moving! when she is healing. HATE IT! And we are supposed to have a romantic option with her, cmon!

Duradel
12.29.2011 , 03:26 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Mitak View Post
Jaxo was very nice. Dorne on the other hand, i want to mute her comments. I just hate it when she yells- Stop moving! when she is healing. HATE IT! And we are supposed to have a romantic option with her, cmon!
Well then maybe you should stop moving and let her do her friggin job! :d

Jetflair
12.29.2011 , 06:05 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Damethian View Post
At least your romance option as a male trooper is human. Female troopers are stuck with a cat man. Really? A cat man? I'd rather romance M1 4X. :/
Dunno. My alt has been flirting with SIS agent a lot. Only level 36 so don't know where it got story wise.

Kellara
12.29.2011 , 09:28 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Szarkan View Post
Have to admit, Jaxo is my favourite person in SWTOR to meet. Charismatic and witty. [gamernerd] And hot. I would, and have. And would again. And again. /brofist [/gamernerd]

But yea OP, come act 3 you will like her even more. to the point where it influences your decisions, for better or worse.

See what I did there?
After consulting with the other troopers in my little guild, we've come to the conclusion including an attractive, competent and sarcastic NPC in our storyline was either a cruel joke on Bioware's part, or a plant for some kind of high-level romance triangle mechanic they haven't implemented yet.