Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sergeant Jaxo - Why you hate, Bioware? :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Sergeant Jaxo - Why you hate, Bioware? :(

Meatmagic
12.26.2011 , 05:28 PM | #11
psssssssssssssssh, I'm tearin that Elara Dorne UP every night.

RebelCapitalist
12.26.2011 , 07:40 PM | #12
If you like her, prepare to eat some dark side points in your 40s.

dozeregg
12.26.2011 , 09:13 PM | #13
Just adding my two cents here. I want Jaxo as a companion, Strong woman to stand with me. I haven't played far enough to meet the other one yet, and honestly I'm not looking forward to her.

GIMME MOAR JAXO!!

RazeOUTERHAVEN
12.26.2011 , 10:00 PM | #14
hell yeah, I love Jaxo!! I was hoping to see her again.
Proud Member of Outer Haven
Forums - Guild HQ

(21) Trooper Commando | (00) Trooper Vanguard | (00) Sith Warrior

Szarkan
12.26.2011 , 10:07 PM | #15
Have to admit, Jaxo is my favourite person in SWTOR to meet. Charismatic and witty. [gamernerd] And hot. I would, and have. And would again. And again. /brofist [/gamernerd]

But yea OP, come act 3 you will like her even more. to the point where it influences your decisions, for better or worse.

See what I did there?
Yeah.

lnknprk
12.26.2011 , 10:10 PM | #16
I think someone from the beta confirmed that the letter in the mail was an abandoned quest by Bioware, but they forgot to remove the letter.

I don't want to spoil anything so I won't, but you do see Jaxo later on. It's part of your class quest so you can't miss it.

HellbirdIV
12.27.2011 , 12:13 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by lnknprk View Post
I think someone from the beta confirmed that the letter in the mail was an abandoned quest by Bioware, but they forgot to remove the letter.
That's what I wanted to know. Thanks.

I do like that the letter is still in the game though - it just goes to show how much nicer Jaxo is than Dorne when Jaxo sends you love letters and all Dorne does is get fat eating all your food

Braedonnal
12.27.2011 , 12:51 PM | #18
I just like Jaxo for the convo reply you get out of Jorgen. 'A Medal of Valor couldn't make me stay' or something like that.

hadoken
12.27.2011 , 01:15 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Oh come on they included her and made her likable in order to make a choice in.....act 3(?) more meaningful and powerful. You are going to have a tough choice to make later on. I doubt she will play an important role in the future expansions, although I doubt they will completely forget about her.
Yea that was a really agonizing choice for me. In the end I went with the light side option (simply cause I have 0 dark side points) even though I really didn't want to.

Brad-
12.27.2011 , 01:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
Yea that was a really agonizing choice for me. In the end I went with the light side option (simply cause I have 0 dark side points) even though I really didn't want to.
Zero dark side points? That is so wrong ...

Admittedly, I have more Light points than Dark, but some of the Light options are ridiculous.
I am a lawyer in RL, but I try to roleplay an honorable character.