Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please let me romance Arcann.

Gabrandt
11.21.2015 , 09:50 PM | #1
His father never held him enough when he was little. He's obviously under-cuddled.

I'm sure he'll be nice to the galaxy, if someone would just hug him.
Shameless linking of my referral link. Click it to give us both free stuff (You get 1 weeks free subscribtion, Cartel Market Unlocks and 1 Server Transfer!).

http://www.swtor.com/r/68Yz8f

Rodyn
11.22.2015 , 02:50 AM | #2
Well, I want his mother... so, sharesies?

That'd make me your father-in-law.

Or something.
Commissar Nithron Nalar
HERO OF THE EMPIRE!

Gabrandt
11.22.2015 , 03:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Rodyn View Post
Well, I want his mother... so, sharesies?

That'd make me your father-in-law.

Or something.
Isn't his mother romancable, though?

She really should have stuck around more. Life day dinners at the Zakuulian palace will be awkward .
Shameless linking of my referral link. Click it to give us both free stuff (You get 1 weeks free subscribtion, Cartel Market Unlocks and 1 Server Transfer!).

http://www.swtor.com/r/68Yz8f

Palar
11.22.2015 , 03:17 AM | #4
He completely bombs out on the "how does he treat his mother?" test, so you're wasting your time.

If anything, he wasn't smacked enough as a kid.

Rodyn
11.22.2015 , 03:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gabrandt View Post
Isn't his mother romancable, though?

She really should have stuck around more. Life day dinners at the Zakuulian palace will be awkward .
She isn't. Not yet, at least. There's one flirt option with her, but it doesn't lead anywhere romantic.

Unfortunately, I kinda jumped face-first into the Lana romance without really stopping to think about the potential of future romance potential with Senya, so if that comes up, it's going to be a tad awkward, I'm sure.

I have a feeling she won't be, though, since BioWare tends to tip-toe around romancing "older" characters.
Commissar Nithron Nalar
HERO OF THE EMPIRE!

WulframH
11.22.2015 , 04:02 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rodyn View Post
I have a feeling she won't be, though, since BioWare tends to tip-toe around romancing "older" characters.
There is also the awkward
Spoiler
thing.

Though honestly that's kind of awkward for all the romances.

ZanyaCross
11.22.2015 , 05:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Palar View Post
If anything, he wasn't smacked enough as a kid.
Oh yeah, I'm sure being...
Spoiler
... didn't already open him up to entire galaxies of physical and emotional abuse growing up.

AggiePunbot
11.22.2015 , 05:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by WulframH View Post
There is also the awkward
Spoiler
thing.

Though honestly that's kind of awkward for all the romances.
Well...
Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by Noobishlord View Post
I love these kind of things. You use a code from someone, get a code of your own to share. It's like one big group hug, only less creepy, and less of a chance of someone farting as soon as they get squeezed.

nagada
11.22.2015 , 06:37 AM | #9
He's a bit of a jerk. I would have gladly cuddled his brother had he not murdered him

Wulfbur
11.22.2015 , 07:05 AM | #10
I too am a Senya fan -and want a romance option - hey if they can do same sex romances why be prejudicial on older younger get together's. As far as the story goes with her that makes it even more interesting in that is she really interested in who I am and not well ........... you know.

Besides as a Jedi I maybe 100 years old as far as she is concerned the force is the star wars equivalent to rejuvenation cream.
He laughs at fear, afraid of nothing.
He does not shy away from the sword.
He does not stand still when the trumpet sounds

He is Bounty Hunter