Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why remove flashpoint unique gear?

depizan
11.21.2015 , 03:00 PM | #1
I assume there was a reason behind this, and that that reason wasn't to reduce the number of people who run flashpoints. However, it's removed the only reason I ever ran flashpoints.

Have they added new gear? Is it only available outside of solo mode? ???

Cox_The_Beast
11.21.2015 , 03:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by depizan View Post
I assume there was a reason behind this, and that that reason wasn't to reduce the number of people who run flashpoints. However, it's removed the only reason I ever ran flashpoints.

Have they added new gear? Is it only available outside of solo mode? ???
They did add some new gear... Non-modifiable purples. Which look like the blues you get off Heroics but have (slightly) better stats. Only in groups you get those, though, and you have to roll for them.

All in all: not worth it, to me. Main reason I don't bother with FPs anymore. At least before you had some modifiable stuff you could keep for a long time upgrading the mods within, but now...
"Saviour, conqueror, hero, villain. You were all these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Darth Malak to Revan on the Leviathan.

Mishiara
01.14.2016 , 10:09 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cox_The_Beast View Post
They did add some new gear... Non-modifiable purples. Which look like the blues you get off Heroics but have (slightly) better stats. Only in groups you get those, though, and you have to roll for them.

All in all: not worth it, to me. Main reason I don't bother with FPs anymore. At least before you had some modifiable stuff you could keep for a long time upgrading the mods within, but now...
So if I want black talon chest, I play it with team and it still drops?
Does not work in solomode only drops token crystals