New Captain Grimyk Achievement ...

Danylia

... why?

Okay, Cademimu is a "single SM Achievements" Flashpoint, and moreover (personal opinion) quite fun one, so I don't mind -that- much running it 25 more times. However, I'd really ask you to not do something like this again.

Add new Achievements for new content/modes (I actually expected new set of Achievements for Red Reaper HM), but please don't introduce them for old content; especially not in the way you did it here, as it makes feel your previous effort was superfluous/useless. Thank you.

Wow, seconded, guys.

This is just OBNOXIOUS. Even ignoring that it requires an extra 25 runs of a HM that was literally added years ago, there are now over a dozen HM flashpoints in the group finder, meaning we have to choose between getting the daily reward or having a reasonable hope of ever getting this achievement.

I third this motion. Adding flashpoint achievements that were not added to the game when the flashpoint made its debut is not cool. OP seems OK with grinding Cademimu another 25 times to get back to 100% completion. I'm not OK with it unless BioWare retroactively grants boss kills for those that did them. I already killed Grimyk in HM Cademimu 25 times before 4.0 and didn't get credit for it because the achievement didn't exist until 4.0.

BioWare retroactively grants boss kills for those that did them.

I'm a little surprised this wasn't done, in a similar way to how we gained tons of achievements with the introduction of the achievement system, way back when.

It's the missing achievements on kills for Treek that are slightly annoying me tbh.

25 Boss kills in a heroic is a standard achievement setting they use.

My complain isn't about the Achievement itself, but about the fact that they introduced it just now, when a lot of people who care about Achievements probably already ran the Flashpoint 25 times (my "25 times completititon" has timestamp of 13th December 2013). They are basically saying: "Yes, you did the FP 25 times and killed the boss 25 times, but now you have to do/kill it 25 times again, because only now it is starting to count".

Interesting that your flashpoint achievement still says 100% complete.

I'm pretty sure it's just a rounding error. The new Achievement(s) are worth 40 points in total, which is less than 0,5% of all Flashpoint Achievement points (10830). Similarly, some people had 100% Location before 3.0, although it wasn't (and still isn't) technically possible, as the Makeb Makrin Achievement (worth 10 points) is bugged and cannot be completed.

But I gotta say that's one impressive flashpoint achievement list you got there OP. You must be very intimate with those instances by now :)

With some of them more than I'd like :). I got extremely unlucky with RNG on Kuat final bosses, and killed lord Modo 50+ times before finally getting the "kill lieutenant Krupp 10 times" Achievement.

Oh, I had thought this was a bug (and reported it as such) - I didn't realise that it was an added achievement. It really should be granted retroactively to anyone who had the 100% completion before 4.0.

I've killed that wookiee 25+ times already in HM and don't think I want to repeat that :/ I'll be putting this one to the bottom of the list I think.

... why?

Okay, Cademimu is a "single SM Achievements" Flashpoint, and moreover (personal opinion) quite fun one, so I don't mind -that- much running it 25 more times. However, I'd really ask you to not do something like this again.

Add new Achievements for new content/modes (I actually expected new set of Achievements for Red Reaper HM), but please don't introduce them for old content; especially not in the way you did it here, as it makes feel your previous effort was superfluous/useless. Thank you.

Same, I just can't understand why they have not added achievements to HM Reaper (something that is new) but on the other hand thought it was a good idea to add achievements to something that existed for some time already.

What, again?? What is with Bioware and their fetish of adding new achievements to old content... I had 24 kills on all Cademimu bosses before 4.0. Now it means I have to run it 25 more times... I wonder how many kill achievements I would have already completed if they had had the achievement system from start. Anybody remembers the Tionese and Columi grinding old HM fp's when you were only able to complete one per day...

Not doing this 25x more times to get an achievement that should have been retroactively granted. Open a ticket and reference both achievements. I've completed it already, no reason the progress shouldn't be reflected.

And yes, these 25x achievements are unimaginative to say the least.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Not doing this 25x more times to get an achievement that should have been retroactively granted. Open a ticket and reference both achievements. I've completed it already, no reason the progress shouldn't be reflected.

And yes, these 25x achievements are unimaginative to say the least.

Any luck on that ticket yet Randy?

Any luck on that ticket yet Randy?

Glad you asked! I had to open two tickets, but both were answered and the achievements were granted. The first ticket took about a month to get a response on, and they granted the 25x achievement but forgot to do the 10x and 1x. The second ticket took another month to get a response and they granted the 10x but not the 1x. But given that I only have to run it one more time, I'll take it!