Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The First Grand Coefficient Changer Pack!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The First Grand Coefficient Changer Pack!

Eilu
11.19.2015 , 03:39 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by FenyxSprig View Post
The first thing to make me smile over the game today. Thanks!
Same. Morbid humor saves the day!

Rhazesx
11.19.2015 , 03:45 AM | #22
Your post is fun and I loved it. Now its only a matter of time before Bioware nerfs it.

dbears
11.20.2015 , 01:42 PM | #23
So hilariously true it hurts. Also made me actually laugh out loud. Thank you.

Shfinky
11.20.2015 , 02:02 PM | #24
Completely and utterly EPIC. You just given me the biggest lols of the year. Hey Bioware? You've just been ripped a brand new one!

Crazygenes
11.20.2015 , 02:07 PM | #25
Hilarious! I loved it.

Nothing_Shines
11.20.2015 , 02:11 PM | #26
Perfect! Thanks for the laugh. I really needed it. Well, no, I'm actually enjoying my time in Fallout, but well crafted humor like this is always appreciated, regardless.
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4
Jedi Covenant || The Gallowglass Legacy

Kragorogark
11.20.2015 , 02:46 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by UTlNNl View Post

RGB-hex changers will randomly select one armor piece (or if you're lucky- a MOUNT), randomly select two RGB values, and apply those values to the primary and secondary color slots of that item. Then, that newly recolored item will be placed in the Cartel Market for you to purchase for 1440CC. You can even unlock this COMPLETELY NEW MOUNT/PIECE OF ARMOR for your account for an additional 600CC**.
Sad and funny at the same time.

Cheers.

<Buys Utinni A beer>
"There is a faction of meatbags called the Sith. They want what any rational meatbag would want - the power to assassinate anyone they choose at any time."

captradface
11.20.2015 , 02:48 PM | #28
We should be friends.

TheSeventhJedi
11.20.2015 , 03:07 PM | #29
It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Dreadicus
11.20.2015 , 04:37 PM | #30
Good comedy - is rooted in truth - familiarity and also unfamiliarity. It's why we laugh, it rings through with us - in a silly manner.

This is SOLID GOLD. Irony, Sarcasm, Farce, Parody, a little slapstick and most of all. TIMING!

Since it's lasted this long, I can only hope BW Mods chuckled some too. I had to get on and bump this back up with a post after reading it at work... This should be stickied!!! It would show that Bio also gets it - in a friendly, funny manner.

'Cut the air' so to speak. Sorta like a 'I'd buy ya a beer, despite our disagreements - lets talk mang..' sorta thing..