Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lightsaber training remote toy

Uskaron
11.17.2015 , 04:49 PM | #1
I'd really like to see a lightsaber training remote toy, maybe like the other out of combat health restoring toys. I've seen npcs using these and they would be brilliant for jedi/sith roleplay, (also I suspect popular with non roleplayers too.) So non force users don't get left out, maybe you could do a target practise remote for them as well.

Alec_Fortescue
11.18.2015 , 01:49 AM | #2
Check out the jedi NPC from oricon for awesome visual reference.

Saito_Hiraga
11.20.2015 , 10:42 AM | #3
awwww this would be so cute lol.
--->Huge Stronghold Suggestion Thread (Locations, Decos, features, etc.)<---
--->Repeatable Companion Conversation Instance<---
I would kindly appreciate your support if you click on my Referal Link. You'll also be rewarded with 7 days of sub.

Alec_Fortescue
11.20.2015 , 11:35 AM | #4
I can see a problem here... Not every class has a lightsaber and making everyone use the same model and crystal colour over the course of the emote isn't a nice idea either. Anyone has an idea how to make it work? Usable only by Jedi / Sith classes?

DirdamLaer
11.21.2015 , 05:42 AM | #5
I'd really like to see a lightsaber training remote, emote or toy, It is used by Padawan, that for example one in the alliance

JSitruc
11.21.2015 , 08:21 AM | #6
im not entirely sure I can picture what you guys are wanting with a "lightsaber training remote".. but it spurred another idea.

How about a regen item that show us using the force to create a lightsaber.

like in this scene https://youtu.be/QdjarqEsrq0
Interested in joining the fight? Click here to get started!

Staavis_SC
11.23.2015 , 03:30 AM | #7
Yeah...speaking of this idea, I'd like to expand on it slightly with...Padawan training with Lightsaber Training Probe as a decoration for Strongholds.

Put side by side with the pacing Kel-Dor Jedi Master decoration for that "Jedi Master instructing student" look!
Look, we got four or five of the main characters on this ship. I think we're gonna be okay.

Saito_Hiraga
11.25.2015 , 03:11 PM | #8
Would go awsome with my pet flourish suggestion: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...50#post8643650
--->Huge Stronghold Suggestion Thread (Locations, Decos, features, etc.)<---
--->Repeatable Companion Conversation Instance<---
I would kindly appreciate your support if you click on my Referal Link. You'll also be rewarded with 7 days of sub.

MrNihulus
10.02.2017 , 04:48 PM | #9
I support this idea, I think a good solution for non-force users would be vibroswords instead.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revanů and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."