Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest 2.0

PadsterPwns
11.16.2015 , 09:29 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Well it probably had to do with me adding a stealth Drive to my Home one.

I have a idea am going to run by Sil and see if I can do that.The name change is interesting but I have to ask who?
Yeah it might be because of that.

The name change is based off of an attack known by Jellal, my favorite character in an anime (that I'm not big on) called Fairy Tail. The attack Grand Chariot looks like this.

StarSquirrel
11.16.2015 , 10:13 AM | #22
I predicted you'd say something about that J

My Action VI's if you notice, are not "normal". They are a special case I got cleared with Sil long before you posted your faction.

As for the modified armaments. Go to the 2.0 rulebook, you'll notice Sil added a "Flagship" section that states you can pick a flagship from the start and make limited modifications to it.

I assure you, every element of this fleet has been checked and re-checked to ensure permissibility.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Jarons
11.16.2015 , 10:57 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
I predicted you'd say something about that J

My Action VI's if you notice, are not "normal". They are a special case I got cleared with Sil long before you posted your faction.

As for the modified armaments. Go to the 2.0 rulebook, you'll notice Sil added a "Flagship" section that states you can pick a flagship from the start and make limited modifications to it.

I assure you, every element of this fleet has been checked and re-checked to ensure permissibility.
that's BS the Action VI I was using were the same ones you used in 1.0.If that's the case I should be allowed to use them as well.

Ohhh I thought that was with all of the Nova not just your flagship.Ok I see now than I shall be updating my fleet soon.

StarSquirrel
11.16.2015 , 11:01 AM | #24
that's BS the Action VI I was using were the same ones you used in 1.0.If that's the case I should be allowed to use them as well.

Ohhh I thought that was with all of the Nova not just your flagship.Ok I see now than I shall be updating my fleet soon.
Well first, this isn't 1.0 the rules have changed. Second, the Action VI's I'm using in this are very different from the 1.0 ones. For one, I don't get any ground forces from them.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

raandomname
11.16.2015 , 11:19 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
Well first, this isn't 1.0 the rules have changed. Second, the Action VI's I'm using in this are very different from the 1.0 ones. For one, I don't get any ground forces from them.
Then what do they do?

Silenceo
11.16.2015 , 11:24 AM | #26
Ok I have to ask are you going to make your own Faction in game ?Wouldn't that be against the rules with the Overlord having a faction in game.Am not against it but just seem like a weird change.
There are of course issues, but I think I found a few ways for it to work. Besides, best way to find the issues.

(Since some of you have yet to send reviews of 1.0...)
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

raandomname
11.16.2015 , 11:25 AM | #27
Anybody know whether ships of the New-class modernisation program like the Majestic class have troll shields, because Im kind of divided between a Majestic and an MC80 as a flagship atm. Id generally assume it does, because why would the NR downgrade its ships from MonCal ones, but anybody know anything about it?

Silenceo
11.16.2015 , 11:28 AM | #28

The only reason Star got those, was because they get exactly 0 cargo space for ground forces. It is thus because his faction is space faring and he is using those as his cities.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

karadron
11.16.2015 , 11:32 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by raandomname View Post
Anybody know whether ships of the New-class modernisation program like the Majestic class have troll shields, because Im kind of divided between a Majestic and an MC80 as a flagship atm. Id generally assume it does, because why would the NR downgrade its ships from MonCal ones, but anybody know anything about it?

Good news, Majestic is banned from starter fleets.

raandomname
11.16.2015 , 11:44 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
Good news, Majestic is banned from starter fleets.
Why? Also I think that the starting fleets already are quite similar and that reduces the variety even more.