Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This game needs "Loop Music" option

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
This game needs "Loop Music" option

GGTeMpLaR
12.25.2011 , 10:00 PM | #1
I can't stand when there's no game music playing, it sucks. WHY isn't this an option?

Notranzfat
12.30.2011 , 09:07 PM | #2
I agree! I love the game but is was a HUUUGE letdown when I found out that 90% of my quest time I was in complete utter silence :|
Breaks the immersion big time if you ask me..and there seem to be people complaining about this every day on a lot of servers ( i know from friends on other servers) ...wish Bioware would address this....then I could gladly give the game a 10/10

AJediKnight
12.30.2011 , 09:09 PM | #3
I support the OP's request. Some of the planets -- particularly Alderaan -- have some very unique and interesting music that you almost never hear. Would be nice to be able to turn it on.
[][]☲☲☲[]ị::ị\(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Idunhavaname
12.30.2011 , 09:10 PM | #4
Agree. The music in this game is just phenomenal but it's not playing most of the time.

RIP orange pixel

Wrevan
12.30.2011 , 09:23 PM | #5
Agreed. Moar music plox

CyberData
12.30.2011 , 09:27 PM | #6
I've grow accustom to just playing some music in the background or a podcast and just muting it during cutscenes.
I can't heal through stupid....

Danik_Kreldin
12.30.2011 , 09:27 PM | #7
I thought there was a bug or something. The vast, vast majority of time I spend questing or in PvP is silent, just combat sounds or ambiance. Music only pops up once in a blue moon. Really depressing

groetzinator
12.30.2011 , 09:29 PM | #8
Yes please atmosphere suffers

DrDismemberment
12.30.2011 , 10:08 PM | #9
Yes we need loop music now if not IT IS TIME TO OCCUPY CORUSCANT!
"The force is what gives a jedi his power surrounds us penetrates us it binds the galaxy together."

Echoplexx
01.02.2012 , 10:54 AM | #10
Definitely agree that we need a loop music option. It's so good!