HELP! Stuck on Fleet

epicestdave

I recently used my guild stronghold to "Return to Imperial Fleet". Upon arriving at said fleet I noticed immediately nothing was being said in chat but didn't think too much of it. I then noticed I couldn't travel back to my Guild Stronghold, and thought it was just a bug. But then I couldn't even activate my speeder.... And now none of my abilities are even working at all. It also seems I'm stuck in a "Box" on the fleet. I have a limited area of where I can walk before it is like its not loading any of the area around it. A friend of mine grouped with me and he went to the fleet and on my map it says "Invalid Character" over his character icon. Does anyone have any ideas as to how this happened or more importantly how I can get off the fleet? I have tried /stuck and using my emergency fleet pass but as I said, none of my abilities work.

Any help at all would be appreciated!

Thx!

EDIT: Some really strange maintenance message appeared and my game crashed. I reloaded it and the fleet is now fine... Strange though how that happened in the first place. Thank you though to some smart jawa out there who quickly fixed the issue! Sorry for posting and taking up space! Maybe my information could be useful in solving future problems!

My characters sometimes get stuck when I have logged out in my stronghold and then logs on again and I appear in the first shuttle area on fleet. I have to relog to get free.

It is good that it worked out, sounds like you got stuck in a fleet version that were not open to all players.

Edited by Icestar

EDIT: Some really strange maintenance message appeared and my game crashed. I reloaded it and the fleet is now fine... Strange though how that happened in the first place. Thank you though to some smart jawa out there who quickly fixed the issue! Sorry for posting and taking up space! Maybe my information could be useful in solving future problems!

Stay away from the Cantina! ;) Glad your fixed.