Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kick and Warzone

ZhenyaVolkov's Avatar


ZhenyaVolkov
12.25.2011 , 09:35 PM | #1
KICK von Warzone!
Wenn Spieler diese Option zu bekommen? Es gibt viele Spieler, die nicht kämpfen.
Einige Leute in schwarzen Liste
Server: Die Restaurierung Zone
Spieler: Hmily und Baedal
Gamemaster Block ihren Zugang zu warzone
Sorry for bad my Germany language

Lidasel's Avatar


Lidasel
12.25.2011 , 09:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ZhenyaVolkov View Post
KICK von Warzone!
Wenn Spieler diese Option zu bekommen? Es gibt viele Spieler, die nicht kämpfen.
Einige Leute in schwarzen Liste
Server: Die Restaurierung Zone
Spieler: Hmily und Baedal
Gamemaster Block ihren Zugang zu warzone
Sorry for bad my Germany language
Bitte was?
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

TexA's Avatar


TexA
12.25.2011 , 09:56 PM | #3
Write english or in your native language next time and let it translate from a user. Google translator is just bad and no one will understand your post.
"Ein Dieb flieht im Schutze der Nacht mit seiner Beute. Schreitet er jedoch triumphierend voran, ist er ein erobernder König."

ZhenyaVolkov's Avatar


ZhenyaVolkov
12.25.2011 , 10:00 PM | #4
KICK FROM WARZONE!
When players get this option? There are many players who not fight.
Some people in black list
Server: The Restoration Zone
Players: Hmily and Baedal
Gamemasters block their access to warzone

Lidasel's Avatar


Lidasel
12.25.2011 , 10:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ZhenyaVolkov View Post
KICK FROM WARZONE!
When players get this option? There are many players who not fight.
Some people in black list
Server: The Restoration Zone
Players: Hmily and Baedal
Gamemasters block their access to warzone
Doesn't makes much more sense to me then the german version, sorry.
However, namecalling is afaik permitted.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.