Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition: Odessan Stronghold

darmyboy
11.25.2015 , 07:20 AM | #21
I have mentioned to my guildies and they have all said they would like an Odessen stronghold. It is quiet and peaceful and the scenery doesn't look that bad at all.

Darthalargus
11.25.2015 , 02:57 PM | #22
Alderaan is the only planet that deserve to be first place in line for it's own stronghold
So there
Darth Alargus, Sith Sorcerer, The Progenitor

Khalual
11.27.2015 , 11:05 AM | #23
I would rather have a space station. But would take Odessa as runner up.

Ktull
11.28.2015 , 03:27 AM | #24
until you (bioware) don't have plans to destroy that "rebel" base in incoming chapters
well it's a lush place, with waterfalls, nice perspectives and caves possibilities and most of all strong in the force but balanced
/signed

Deyjarl
12.02.2015 , 03:45 AM | #25
Would support this also. Given the game has moved to focus on Zakuul, would only make sense for a Stronghold themed from this region.
Friend reference, you get 7 daysof free subscription,
free character transfer, and items mailed to all your characters.
http://www.swtor.com/r/GLDSHl

Erasimus
12.02.2015 , 08:16 AM | #26
Ok, I have to ask and didn't want to start a separate thread.

Is there any use for a stronghold other than RP? I finally bought one, can't even remember where, looked around, and haven't been back. I prefer to use the fleet as my questing and social hub.
"Give light and the darkness will disappear of itself."

SteveTheCynic
12.03.2015 , 05:53 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Erasimus View Post
Ok, I have to ask and didn't want to start a separate thread.

Is there any use for a stronghold other than RP? I finally bought one, can't even remember where, looked around, and haven't been back. I prefer to use the fleet as my questing and social hub.
There's a certain amount of showing-off possible, some RP, some Barbie-house decorating, and you can create a zone where you have the following all close together:
* Guild Bank access
* Cargo Hold access
* Mailbox
* GTN terminal
* Modification station for installing those augment sockets
* Legacy cargo hold access

The last is probably the most important. It is available only in personal strongholds, guild strongholds, and the guild ship. I think you can also add Jawa Junk vendors as well (might be guild-only).
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

hamlinius
12.03.2015 , 11:19 AM | #28
/signed

Kelsarath
12.08.2015 , 01:15 AM | #29
I like this idea, although as far as a more lush natural landscape goes, I'd settle for Odessen or Alderaan, in fact, since I happen to know that Alderaan will eventually have an "accident" maybe we could get a steep discount on the price.

/signed!

Highborne
12.08.2015 , 04:47 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by MitchellNew View Post
Okay, in my honest to god opinion, we have enough city-scape strongholds, Nar Shaddaa, Coruscant and Dromund Kaas.
The only place that qualifies as a nature themed stronghold is Yavin 4, Tat in no way is considered a nature based stronghold, when I think nature, I think trees, bushes, grass, and animals making babies in the back yard (that last bit was a joke btw lol).

I hear a lot that people want a Zakuul Stronghold, but seriously do we need another one? no, we got enough city based Strongholds for now, if any strong hold should be made, it should be an Odessan stronghold, besides, it's located in one of the safest parts of the galaxy for your character to be in at the moment in the story, story-wise Arcaan would find you a lot sooner if you had a home on his own capital planet. It's like a Jedi decided he/she wanted to live on Dromund Kaas.

Odessan is a beautiful planet (as far as we can tell), It's balanced in the force, it's not a Gaudy saturated jungle like Yavin either, it's just a nice, simple, forested landscape. Odessan stronghold could be that secluded nature retreat in the wilds when wanting to escape the responsibilities of the war and the fans begging for your autograph.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is... Please give us a better/another nature based Stronghold.
And I suppose you want a brace of unicorns afterward? That's about as likely as Bioware giving a tinker's curse about what their customers want.