Lost Supplies Quest Bug?

PcGamingRig

Hey,

Is the 'Lost Supplies' quest for sith inquisitors/warriors on Korriban still active? The holopad which gives it is there but I get no mission marker or interactivity with it.

I believe it involves killing the berserked troops and accessing the containers. It is picked up in the lower wilds near the research lab.

Did this quest get removed, or is it a bug that needs reporting?

Thanks

Edited by PcGamingRig

I haven't been to Korriban myself since the expansion, but from what I've seen on Tython, the way you pick up Heroics have changed. I would recommend looking for a terminal either at the Sith Academy or around the flight paths to find the Heroics. They will give you a button that will take you directly to the area where they are completed, and you don't have to turn them in anywhere, they auto complete.

I haven't been to Korriban myself since the expansion, but from what I've seen on Tython, the way you pick up Heroics have changed. I would recommend looking for a terminal either at the Sith Academy or around the flight paths to find the Heroics. They will give you a button that will take you directly to the area where they are completed, and you don't have to turn them in anywhere, they auto complete.
I don't think it is a heroic quest. I think the only heroics on Korriban are The Hate Machine and Armed and Dangerous.

Hey,

Is the 'Lost Supplies' quest for sith inquisitors/warriors on Korriban still active? The holopad which gives it is there but I get no mission marker or interactivity with it.

I believe it involves killing the berserked troops and accessing the containers. It is picked up in the lower wilds near the research lab.

Did this quest get removed, or is it a bug that needs reporting?

Thanks

I think I know the issue here.

This is probably classified as a exploration mission so it isn't showing up unless you turn those on. The default is set to have them off. Open your map (m key) and click show exploration missions in the upper right hand of the window. This will turn all of those old side quests up and that mission should show back up again for you.

I think I know the issue here.

This is probably classified as a exploration mission so it isn't showing up unless you turn those on. The default is set to have them off. Open your map (m key) and click show exploration missions in the upper right hand of the window. This will turn all of those old side quests up and that mission should show back up again for you.

This.

You can talk to mission givers, but unless you have this option turned on they will not give you anything.

You have to turn these on in order to get them, not just be able to see them on the map.

Sorry for the misinformation on my part. I have been turning on the "Show Exploration Missions" on all of my characters, so didn't realize that you couldn't pick them up if it wasn't turned on. Good information to have.