Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If You Could Change One Thing...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
If You Could Change One Thing...

williambr
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
I'd make it so Mace Windu doesn't get his hand cut off and dies, Anakin could force push him out the window and he could somehow survive Would make an amazing storyline for another game.
Don't worry, as soon as Lucas realizes he can make money off of windu, it will turn out he survived, like so many before....
Don't take me too seriously, I don't

Excypher
12.13.2011 , 04:34 PM | #12
I would have Anakin smash his pod racer into a Tusken Raider (hate them too) and become Darth Vader at that age
<Imperium> @ The Red Eclipse

Polisciguy
12.13.2011 , 04:41 PM | #13
Never been too big a fan of the Vong storyline.
-Polisciguy

Xzulld
12.13.2011 , 04:42 PM | #14
Ohhhhh man where to start. Anyone read Shadow Hunter? Basically anything the Jedi seem to do leading up to order 66 seems just so ineffective. So many hints that Sith were running around and yet . . . oh we send 1 Padawan to handle it, and then another to investigate.

I read some of these books years ago and just never thought about it, but I reread them recently and am amazed at how inept the Jedi are portrayed.

Hundreds of Jedi knights and masters running around and we send padawans to investigate . . . yea . . .

Also they setup Lorn Pavan as a character we the audience learn to appreciate and boom, dead without ever doing anything meaningful, and Dasha Assant, yea great character shown with so much potential . . . nah martyr for nothing.

Soooooo many cool characters tossed away so recklessly IMHO.

PhantomAxxaxxin
12.13.2011 , 04:50 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Polisciguy View Post
Never been too big a fan of the Vong storyline.
Really? I actually kind of liked that series. The concept of an unknown race invading the entire galaxy, causing all the characters we know and love who usually fight each other to unite and have the ability to work together to kick some crab armor, was just fairly awesome to me.

But that does lead me to another thing I would change: Chewie wouldn't...

oh, SPOILER ALERT!

Spoiler
A fan of the Fett...

Xzulld
12.13.2011 , 04:52 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by PhantomAxxaxxin View Post
Really? I actually kind of liked that series. The concept of an unknown race invading the entire galaxy, causing all the characters we know and love who usually fight each other to unite and have the ability to work together to kick some crab armor, was just fairly awesome to me.

oh, SPOILER ALERT!

Spoiler
Agreed, and also

Spoiler

Polisciguy
12.13.2011 , 04:55 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by PhantomAxxaxxin View Post

oh, SPOILER ALERT!

Spoiler
Yeah. I think that's what soured my opinion on it.
-Polisciguy

Brawlin
12.13.2011 , 05:24 PM | #18
i would have liked to see more diversity in weoponry, double bladed lightsaber wasa stroke of PURE GENIUS imo id like to see some new cool things.

BenjaminminU
12.13.2011 , 05:36 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by williambr View Post
Don't worry, as soon as Lucas realizes he can make money off of windu, it will turn out he survived, like so many before....
Well I hope he realises it soon, I would like to see a story involving Windu between episodes III and IV. Perhaps he could appear in the force unleashed 3 as a mentor to starkiller or just in his own force unleashed style game. Could imagine him hiding out for a few weeks while he recovers after his fall and then sneaking round the jedi temple on coruscant to construct a new lightsaber for himself.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Thurgrayden
12.13.2011 , 05:38 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Muglor View Post
I'd get rid of Jar Jar Binks.

I'd get rid of George Lucas.
I don't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite magnificent and worthy of praise.