Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You'll still get Early Game Access; at least a day.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
You'll still get Early Game Access; at least a day.

WrecklessMEDIC
12.13.2011 , 04:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Moudan View Post
If I don't get early access by the end of the day on the 18th I'm gonna be cancelling my pre-order. The fact that they are unsure if their servers will hold up with the intial pre-orders is worrying. I honestly don't think they are prepared to manage a game of this size and the whole house of cards will come tumbling down soon enough.
Bye?....

Zones
12.13.2011 , 04:07 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthantcas View Post
I preordered on the 24th so thats past the first 2 days of preorders and I am happily playing my SI right now. Everyone needs to stop crying and just wait your damn turn.
Yes, thats what one purchases an MMO to do. Wait in line for a turn to play...

WrecklessMEDIC
12.13.2011 , 04:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by GrinNfool View Post
I find it a little irking that after a day of invites they didn't even cover the first 2 days of preorders, after their stress test I feel they should have been a bit more ambitious. Regardless I am guessing I should get in tomorrow sometime, since somehow I didn't get today. Still if its this slow going its quite possible if you didn't put a code in by october 20th you won't even get in. Poor choices on biowares part, and I am being as objective as possible with this.
They got through the first 7 days of preorders today, not just 2.

DSPD
12.13.2011 , 04:10 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Zones View Post
Thats a quote from twitter. I hope you really don't think you can stagger all the way until the 19 do you?
Enough with the Flubbin Twitter. Maybe I'm too old or not a 15 y/o girl but enough with twitter. Not everyone subscribes to it and you have a perfectly good medium to communicate with your userbase here. Oh wait.....you don't communicate effectively. Nm, stick to your twitter.

Tyron_Stryder
12.13.2011 , 04:11 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Khraven View Post
The first week of preorders probably eclipses the following five months worth, with a spike near the end as the game comes back into relevance. We'll see them speed up substantially as soon as they climb of the wall of first-responders.
QFT

/thread

DSPD
12.13.2011 , 04:11 PM | #26
Well said.

Bgiffo
12.13.2011 , 04:14 PM | #27
Please leave. I'm totally serious. You may think you're being "reasonable", but your empty threats are really just childish whining. So if you're going to leave over an entirely trivial issue, do it now.

Uglibugga
12.13.2011 , 04:14 PM | #28
Sounds kinda wierd, but I'm rather banking on not getting an invite until late Thurs / Fri.
My old pc, well 13 months old, has just done a damn good impression of a volcano and had swtor already downloaded.

My new pc is still sitting in several shiny new boxes waiting to be built, and I'm not gonna get the chance to do that until Wed night / Thurs morn. OFC, then theres the OS install and the client data download.

Only fates cruel sense of humour would grant me an invite tomorrow :P

in this case

May the Farce be with you

WrecklessMEDIC
12.13.2011 , 04:15 PM | #29
Or they could just let millions of people log in at the exact same time? Surely there couldn't be a downside to that plan? Oh wait....

DarthKhaos
12.13.2011 , 04:21 PM | #30
I like how it's automatically immaturity to be cautious over confusing buisness practices.
To be honest if they were mature and truly disgruntled they would of canceled already. The fact that they haven't and is still here complaining hoping to get their own way they seem to be immature.

Doesn't that usually happen on launch day of an MMO when there's droves and droves and droves of people trying to get in.

You... Wait... In... Queue...
=================================
F2P? NO THANKS
CANCELLED
=================================