Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW's 9-5 job while the world waits.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
BW's 9-5 job while the world waits.

levitacus
12.13.2011 , 04:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
For the record...

The Live Services team is working in shifts (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the next month to ensure that servers stay up, player population is well managed, issues are triaged, problems are communicated and bugs are fixed as fast as possible.

After that, we're on-call 24/7 for the life of the game.
BW responds to 9-5 comment LOL timing couldnt be better posted after 6pm. and yet still this community complains about the details, maybe if u spent less time chastising BW and let them work rather then facepalm over ur whining we may get the game we desire. Thank you Bio Ware for your hardwork on the game looking forward to playing tommorrow or on the 20th.

Diefenbaker
12.13.2011 , 04:42 PM | #22
Funny, location has NOTHING to do with this. I'm not in NA and I'm in already.
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition”

Syas
12.13.2011 , 04:42 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Muglor View Post
Patience is a virtue???

Ok, by that you mean for me to use patience as the rest of you attack me? Yeah...right, ME needing patience? Take your own advice.

Allowing only 5 waves in a day SCREAMS admittance by the dev's 8 hour shift.

Do I need to start reporting you hecklers for, as BW puts it, Rude and Unwelcoming Behavior???

I'm doing that now...thank you for the feedback.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Look, you are obviously not a native english speaker, as I have said this three times now. They didn't "let people in" only from 8-5, they released the 4 waves they planned (+1 bonus wave) so they could monitor the outcome as different timezones came on and off prime time.

If you fail to understand this you aren't going to get any satisfaction here, save yourself (and us) the headache and go ahead and cancel, we will try to enjoy the game without you.
Thall | Combat Medic ||| Kannus | Kinetic Shadow
Dars'yl | Immortal Juggernaut ||| Sudor | Concealment Operative
Ebon Hawke

Darlgon
12.13.2011 , 04:43 PM | #24
For the record...

The Live Services team is working in shifts (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) for the next month to ensure that servers stay up, player population is well managed, issues are triaged, problems are communicated and bugs are fixed as fast as possible.

It saddens me greatly that SR actually had to post this.. come on people.. you are not entitled to something that someone gives away.

Doomgrin
12.13.2011 , 04:43 PM | #25
Actually, you have not paid anything for pre-release. Pre-release is a FREE benefit to committing to by the game. The earlier you committed, the earlier you get in.
The greatest illusion of communication is that it has taken place.

Cade "Barricade" Juris
28th Special Tactics Squadron http://www.28thsts.com/

Yevon
12.13.2011 , 04:43 PM | #26
Another person who doesn't know how to read. EA is going exactly as advertised. I'm sure this thread will be closed soon and good ridence.
- Yevon
Imperial Agent-Operative-Medic

Doddsie
12.13.2011 , 04:43 PM | #27
cant say for sure, but i bet there is still a gazillion people still hanging about bioware HQ : )
Something, something, something, darkside..

Bratprince
12.13.2011 , 04:45 PM | #28
Seriously its their job, they dont have to be on our beck and call. Even if they didnt have a team working 24/7 as it is!.

So I assume you start work and dont finish when your time is up? go another 8 hours?
The Force shall free me...
Server: Hydian Way
Survived 29-9-11

DarthNethus
12.13.2011 , 04:46 PM | #29
For the record...

^I think SR just owned this entire thread.

/Thread?
"So I threw the Senate at him...The whole Senate! HAHAHA! True story!"
"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon???"
Nethus - Sith Warrior - Juggernaut - Blackjack and H**kers - The Bastion - PVP - US - K:87%,A:47%,E:47%,S:20%

Liberate
12.13.2011 , 04:46 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Darlgon View Post
It saddens me greatly that SR actually had to post this.. come on people.. you are not entitled to something that someone gives away.
I am sure he's strong enough to bear the burden, he doesn't need you to help
Liberate