Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW's 9-5 job while the world waits.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
BW's 9-5 job while the world waits.

Xtro
12.14.2011 , 08:21 AM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
Game developers sleep in their offices and don't get to go home.
Think that is true for most software developers as deadline is getting close.
I will name my pistol Diplomacy, so that I can tell my goody goody republic employers that I use diplomacy to get out of every situation with total honesty....
And after the mission if they ask how it went with the Diplomacy I can say it was a smoking success.

harrisonxxi
12.14.2011 , 09:42 AM | #272
Suspicirim brings up an excellent point that a lot of people over look. Stagger launches ARE THE EXACT SAME THING AS A LOGIN QUEUE. Just because you change the name on it, doesnt make it any different. You cant log in until position x becomes available (in this case your preorder date, in a login queue for your position in the order).

Kenlonis
12.14.2011 , 11:41 AM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by Muglor View Post
Patience is a virtue???

Ok, by that you mean for me to use patience as the rest of you attack me? Yeah...right, ME needing patience? Take your own advice.

Allowing only 5 waves in a day SCREAMS admittance by the dev's 8 hour shift.

Do I need to start reporting you hecklers for, as BW puts it, Rude and Unwelcoming Behavior???

I'm doing that now...thank you for the feedback.
Your whole Topic was rude and unwelcoming now you're just mad because people are being more mature about the EGA and they understand how it works..

I'm sure if everyone would have come in and jumped on your Bandwagon about how ''mistreated'' they where by Bioware you would have been as happy as a clam

Dafpants
12.14.2011 , 05:41 PM | #274
I only got my pre-order code confirmed on 1/10 and I got my invite at 4am this morning, so pretty stoked aboot that. Wasn't expecting to get in until the weekend.
In my mind this will make up for having to wait a day or two after the actual release for the discs to arrive from Amazon; earliest possible delivery (even after SR badgered them for us) is the 21st (which is the 22nd here).
Duct tape is like The Force; it has a light said and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
While I always try to provide correct and meaningful information I have been known to make mistakes, from time to time.

Thorz
12.14.2011 , 05:45 PM | #275
I heard every time somebody whines about it in the forums, they move them to the back of the line.

Sporin
12.14.2011 , 05:51 PM | #276
Quote: Originally Posted by Thorz View Post
I heard every time somebody whines about it in the forums, they move them to the back of the line.
Does it happen for stupid posts too?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. But SWTOR F2P!?!? Time to die.

dancingwithrice
12.14.2011 , 05:58 PM | #277
Quote: Originally Posted by Arodtwelve View Post
I paid my 5 bucks just like the people that are playing right now
no u didn't the 5 dollars is from the total game cost of 60. so when your game ships you will be charge 55. so no you didn't pay anything extra for pre-order.