Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Zakuul armour/weapon stand problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
The Zakuul armour/weapon stand problem

Darkwords
11.02.2015 , 07:11 AM | #11
I agree with the size for the Zak stuff..no thought or common sense given to what hook size which item works on. Also, stop putting so many decos as starship-need hooks.

Only Tat, Nar and Yavin have them and there are only 2 each in those. I was not happy when I got the Sun machine Reactor from heroic SF heroics only to see it took a starship hook. Either place more in SHs or stop making them use that size. A starship hook is meant for just that... A STARSHIP. I think it's hilarious that we got 10 of them...really Biofail?

Terro_Fett
11.02.2015 , 08:17 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkwords View Post
I agree with the size for the Zak stuff..no thought or common sense given to what hook size which item works on. Also, stop putting so many decos as starship-need hooks.

Only Tat, Nar and Yavin have them and there are only 2 each in those. I was not happy when I got the Sun machine Reactor from heroic SF heroics only to see it took a starship hook. Either place more in SHs or stop making them use that size. A starship hook is meant for just that... A STARSHIP. I think it's hilarious that we got 10 of them...really Biofail?
Agreed. The Sun Generator could fit on a centerpiece fine, its no bigger than a lot of other centerpiece decorations. Same goes for the Worldbreaker Monolith.

In addition to the Zakuul stands only fitting on larger hooks, most of the really cool new Rakata pieces from the comms vendor also fit exclusively on Large Hooks, which completely eliminated all the ideas I had to use them. I simply don't have enough large hooks in suitable areas to make use of them, even on Yavin

Calarand
11.03.2015 , 05:46 AM | #13
/signed with both hands
This signature does not contain a referral link.

CheaterLL
11.03.2015 , 08:46 AM | #14
Signed.

Need this now!!!!!!
CheaterLL, GM <you always wipe together>
Semi-Progression @ T3-M4
Juggernaut Tank/Sniper DPS/Sorcerer Heal

Asunas
11.03.2015 , 10:32 AM | #15
Not a medium hook, a medium narrow hook, a lot of the hooks on Yavin are medium narrow hooks, yet most recent decorations are medium or even large as is the case here.
Get a Free character transfer and 7 Free days of subscription and more by using the referral link below. The referral helps both new, returning and current players!

Referral link

wolfyde
11.05.2015 , 07:13 PM | #16
/signed, and stamped!
My referral link (free goodies): click me!
Armour Wishlist: Chantique - Darth Talon - Darth Maladi
Armour clipping bug thread

Kianabamin
11.06.2015 , 02:43 PM | #17
Wholeheartedly agree!
What a waste of space they are now.
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid design.
Or hopefully, Stupid mistake and they will fix it "Soon".
On your way to Hades kindly observe the mistletoe hanging from my coattails and well, you know......

------- AND FIX THE CONTRABAND SLOT MACHINE ------

Scoob
11.08.2015 , 11:41 AM | #18
I just got the Sun Reactor... 10 of them in fact from that achievement for killing all of the Exarchs...and it's only useable on the massive hooks. I can't tell if this is a bug or intended, seeing as though I don't even have 10 massive hook locations available.
[Ebon Hawk] Remnants of Hope
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
Shadow Tank: S'erena Mylo - Assassin Tank/DPS: Vy'nn Mylo

Rantank
11.09.2015 , 02:36 AM | #19
Would also be a good idea to make it someone's job to check this kind of silliness before it goes live. It can't be that hard surely.... the hard work would be in the artwork, not the hook selection; an artwork that no-one will ever see as a porridge brained simian decided a cute little display cupboard need to go onto a space ship sized hook.....
War is when your government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when the people finally realize who the real enemy is. ― Anonymous

Cindlehr
11.16.2015 , 03:44 AM | #20
agree. bump
Thank you dev's for Theron Shan !!!!!!! Now just please don't kill him...
aka this >>> http://imgur.com/FqX4Znu