Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Zakuul armour/weapon stand problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
The Zakuul armour/weapon stand problem

Tsillah
10.28.2015 , 04:05 PM | #1
There are a lot of nice armor and weapon stands from the Zakuul range, however they can only be put on large hooks...

But these stands would be great to be able to put along walls or back to back in the middle of a room. This isn't possible unless they can be placed on at least medium hooks as well.

Can you please allow them to be placed on medium hooks, because like this they don't have much use.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

Jacewen
10.28.2015 , 06:36 PM | #2
medium narrow - like other "shelves."

MaximusRex
10.28.2015 , 10:47 PM | #3
Almost all the "Zakuul" stuff is set to hooks way larger than the items are. Even the widest display case is barely wider than a medium narrow hook. The Floor Lamp is the size of small hook, but requires a Medium Narrow. A lot of display stand tubes are medium hook, but are literally no larger in diameter than a medium narrow hook.

Honestly, I almost wish they would let everything go on any hook, and the player can decide if they like it there or not.

OniGanon
10.29.2015 , 04:20 PM | #4
In a more general sense, why the heck are there so many Large hook decorations designed to be placed against a wall?! Large hooks are rarely anywhere near a wall!

Diadh
10.30.2015 , 07:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
Almost all the "Zakuul" stuff is set to hooks way larger than the items are. Even the widest display case is barely wider than a medium narrow hook. The Floor Lamp is the size of small hook, but requires a Medium Narrow. A lot of display stand tubes are medium hook, but are literally no larger in diameter than a medium narrow hook.

Honestly, I almost wish they would let everything go on any hook, and the player can decide if they like it there or not.
"Almost" is accurate. Have you seen the size of the stasis bunk? That thing was made for giants.

rhiarose
10.30.2015 , 06:58 PM | #6
this needs to be fixed. I want to line the walls around one of my rooms with these to add as part of an armory design.

TheSeer
10.31.2015 , 03:29 AM | #7
Yeah I agree, I don't see why they put so many thing on large hooks when we have a limited number of them.
Click on this link refer a friend,
youíll get some nice things and Iíll get some nice things too, so why not?
Oh and thank you!

ScarletBlaze
10.31.2015 , 08:27 AM | #8
/signed.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

PeterGun-SWE
11.01.2015 , 09:19 AM | #9
/signed

Sindariel
11.01.2015 , 10:26 AM | #10
On the other hand, huge decorations like the Dread Forged Rancor (which is the same size as Grob'thok himself) fit on a medium size hook.

It's as if the devs just roll a dice instead of actually putting some thought into it.
Click my friend link for a free character transfer, 7 days of free sub and more goodies. Details