Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Letís Chat Ė Cartel Market and You: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Category Packs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Letís Chat Ė Cartel Market and You: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Category Packs
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mjhyde
04.11.2017 , 08:49 PM | #211
Id like to see a way to complete sets with out have to hope thast the AH has the part Im missing or getting mulitple patts of a set but missing 1 piece, or getting 4 copies of teh same weapon, its would be nice to a vendor that lets you trade mulitple parts for 1 part, or maube mulitple weapons for a weapon that you can use as in 2 sniper rifes for a light saber

wealthybuyer
04.15.2017 , 11:08 PM | #212
dear SWTOR I payed into the cartel reputation for each pack minimum 5-6 hypercreates to get 1 max rep times that by the 4 rep systems you made nearly 1,200 dollars in total, if I were to pay that in another mmo I'd have a lot more to show, plus they'd never offer exclusive items you payed for prior to other none paying customers, I was beyond upset when you added the reputation items I was promised was exclusive to the "grand accusation packs."
you promised these items were exclusive you said they'd add them to collections, then you go hand them out to anyone who pays 5 bucks and has super luck, now I do not care how you went back and edited your statements so you were not liable you still said they would be exclusive to the people who payed into them, but you did not give us actual warning that you were changing it you made a quick post that no one saw, that they would no longer add them to collections which again you promised prior, so I cannot get access to them unless I have certificates and since you stopped offering them in packs I have 0 I cannot get access to my items, and the only way to unlock them is from the packs which have a 1 in a million chance, to get 1 out o or I can buy them form the gtn which some other player who probably isn't even maxed with that rep got it and put it up for 150million credits, and their so rare they have like barely even 1 per server, pls make the gold weapon pack so I can complete with the rep items I payed into or remove the certificate coast so I can get them or, make them from the vendor's add to collections.

Mzuta
05.20.2017 , 11:53 AM | #213
Quote: Originally Posted by wealthybuyer View Post
dear SWTOR I payed into the cartel reputation for each pack minimum 5-6 hypercreates to get 1 max rep times that by the 4 rep systems you made nearly 1,200 dollars in total, if I were to pay that in another mmo I'd have a lot more to show, plus they'd never offer exclusive items you payed for prior to other none paying customers, I was beyond upset when you added the reputation items I was promised was exclusive to the "grand accusation packs."
you promised these items were exclusive you said they'd add them to collections, then you go hand them out to anyone who pays 5 bucks and has super luck, now I do not care how you went back and edited your statements so you were not liable you still said they would be exclusive to the people who payed into them, but you did not give us actual warning that you were changing it you made a quick post that no one saw, that they would no longer add them to collections which again you promised prior, so I cannot get access to them unless I have certificates and since you stopped offering them in packs I have 0 I cannot get access to my items, and the only way to unlock them is from the packs which have a 1 in a million chance, to get 1 out o or I can buy them form the gtn which some other player who probably isn't even maxed with that rep got it and put it up for 150million credits, and their so rare they have like barely even 1 per server, pls make the gold weapon pack so I can complete with the rep items I payed into or remove the certificate coast so I can get them or, make them from the vendor's add to collections.
If you buy 26 to 30 hypercrate packs you should get at least 5 sets of armor and 2 epic platinum weapons. Otherwise its a complete waste of actual money. I've bought more than my fair share of crates only to recieve nothing of worth. Not the new companion, the weapon etc. The game used to be more generous but recently the hypercrate system seems one of diminishing returns. Also please bring back all the old packs the armor was just so much cooler back then....

Mewsy
06.22.2017 , 11:40 PM | #214
I had some cartel coins saved up, and I LOVE decos, so I bought some gold, silver and bronze deco packs. I think the current prices are simply too high. Spending 800 cc only to get an item you can sell for 800k is... disappointing. I appreciate the idea, and ESPECIALLY appreciate that we're getting more ways to access older rare decos, but at this point it feels like a rip-off, and I won't be buying more.

JaxsAttacks
08.09.2017 , 06:24 PM | #215
These new pack and the Alliance pack have nothing of real note while all the older packs ive looked through have some prttey good stuff. so either go back to making things people want (short sleeved shirts/more shorts/ high heels/ sexy outfits) or make older packs avaible to buy more often im sure 100% sure people would rather buy old packs over all these new one that are very lack luster.

also all the tattoos that sith warrior, bounty hunter and trooper have should be available for all classes as an unlock to buy or something (as well as inquisitor scars)

Tharandil
09.08.2017 , 04:44 PM | #216
Maybe an idea to make a Mandalorian themed pack? With the umbarra spider tank coming up as a mount a basilisk wardroid would be a good idea for a mount. Add cassus fett's armor and that of mandalore the ultimate and you'll have a mandalore wars pack.

Please use my signature link and I'll be grateful!
Use my Referral Link for a Free Bundle and 7 Day Subscription
http://www.swtor.com/r/3yFZKg