Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where's my Legendary staus ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Where's my Legendary staus ?

JaggedOne
10.27.2015 , 01:58 PM | #1
The patch notes say that you will get "Legendary Status" if you complete all 8 story lines. I *have* completed all 8 story lines. However, I created my Republic and Empire characters on different servers. This made perfect sense to me in 2011, and I'm sure it did to many other players. My character screen now shows "4/8 Complete" for both Republic and Empire, on their respective servers. Shouldn't I now get Legendary Status ? Someone please tell me that BW was not stupid enough to require you to complete all 8 story lines on a single server to get Legendary Status....
Never ask permission when you can beg forgiveness later !!

azudelphi
10.27.2015 , 02:00 PM | #2
Achievements have always been per-server based though...
Former Member of Squadron 367 - . = God
Here is the info: Referal Info - Here is the link: Referal Link

JDiablos
10.27.2015 , 02:00 PM | #3
I'd imagine it's tied in to the legacy system.

It's too bad for you too. We got this great clubhouse for all us legendary players. We have RC Cola, board games, and a Tom Brady fathead on the wall to keep out the cheaters!

xxNurkxx
10.27.2015 , 02:02 PM | #4
The legendary status is tied to the legacy, much like every other achievement in the game is and legacy is server bound not account.

evelynchk
10.27.2015 , 02:04 PM | #5
These things have always been legacy bound. Try transferring one of your toons to the other server and hopefully the achievements will merge? I've never had to do that so not sure if that'll work though. But worth a try.

demotivator
10.27.2015 , 02:05 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JaggedOne View Post
Someone please tell me that BW was not stupid enough to require you to complete all 8 story lines on a single server to get Legendary Status....
It's not like Legacy is a new feature... Legacy has always been tied to one server, not sure why you are discovering this today.
Randomizing your forums.

Pscyon
10.27.2015 , 02:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by evelynchk View Post
the achievements will merge?
They do. You keep the legacy name of the server you transfer the character to, get whichever legacy level is higher and the achievement lists are merged.
What you get from a referral link: a box of junk and one single server transfer token.

What the other person gets: 500 cartel coins, 100 more each month you stay subscribed, a speeder bike and a droid vanity pet.

Denerio
10.27.2015 , 02:07 PM | #8
Maybe they will offer it in the CM to buy?