Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nico Okarr's Duster is trash

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Nico Okarr's Duster is trash

Roahin
10.27.2015 , 09:50 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Karellan View Post
It's not FREE for Christ's sake. You had to be a subscriber, which means you PAID for something under the premise that you would get something more out of it.
No, you paid for subscriber's access to the game. The coat and guns were a free bonus offered at no additional cost.

LydMekk
10.27.2015 , 10:31 AM | #22
Even the pistols don't look anything near the ones he used in the short movies.

JWagner
10.27.2015 , 10:34 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Karellan View Post
It's not FREE for Christ's sake. You had to be a subscriber, which means you PAID for something under the premise that you would get something more out of it. The OP's point is that they misled us on the quality of the finished product and he has a valid point. Car salesmen must love to see some of you people walk into the dealership, because you've got "sucker" written all over you. lol
Nobody MADE you pay for the sub.
You paid for the sub, and in return, they'll give you bonuses ON TOP OF your sub.
But the cost of the sub is the cost of the sub, with or without the extras.

So the items themselves are free for those that had a sub. If you didn't have a sub, and subbed solely for the items, that's where the problem was.

Ogygopsis
10.27.2015 , 10:35 AM | #24
I'm not saying this is a valid solution for the duster, but regarding someone's opinion of the appearance of pvp gear that can be solved by using a costume slot.

Leklor
10.27.2015 , 10:40 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Heretic_LV View Post
And Nico's blasters do not look like from that trailer "The Return".
All good since it wasn't those that were promised. The blaster they promised to give were clearly shown on the Fallen Empire page.
He got new blasters in the 30+ years since the trailer happened. Simple as that.
This is a referral link, use at your own risk:
http://www.swtor.com/r/l72c4c

Mystyrys
10.27.2015 , 10:43 AM | #26
I've found the gear they show in trailers is often nowhere near as cool as the version that is actually in the game. I accept that.

I'm not sure what more people really wanted it to be. It's a duster. There's a template for what a duster is and what it looks like. Perhaps a split back, for riding mounts. Or something like that, to make it different from all the other dusters? But trash? Naw. Just not any wow factor to it. I accept that.

It's an average looking duster but I found a combination of gear that I like to go with it and the color works for me too.

Nico Duster on Andronikos Revel with Tund Sorcerer headgear and Raider's Cove Force Lord everything else. A very pirate-y look that suits Andronikos to a T.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...4.jpg~original

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2.jpg~original
You don't know me.

Brodoin
10.27.2015 , 10:43 AM | #27
This forum is really kind of toxic. I don't get why people are chewing out someone for being a little bummed with what we got.

I like the blasters and the speeder is awesome, but I do agree the duster left much to be desired.

You don't have to be rude to people because they expected it to look a little more like this.

For goodness' sake, people, it isn't even the same color.

DirtyDiggler
10.27.2015 , 10:44 AM | #28
Old news,
FREE stuff, and in-game REWARDS, Click my link, 7 FREE days of sub,

FREE STUFF CLICK HERE

Joesixxpack
10.27.2015 , 10:46 AM | #29
BW should be embarrassed at doing something so lame and cheesy. Even more so since it's not even clever, just a glue sniffer-tier hustle.

Mordresh
10.27.2015 , 11:02 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Severith View Post
EA. Worst company in America, 2 years in a row. Good luck on getting a third win this time around.
That poll is ridicoulous. Some companies steal water and sell it back to the native people. Some cause huge economic or ecological damage to the world. But EA wins because their digital perk jacket isn't shiny enough.
Seven free days of full access + extra goodies for new and returning players:
http://www.swtor.com/r/Kx5NWg