Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nico Okarr's Duster is trash

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Nico Okarr's Duster is trash

Severith
10.27.2015 , 08:16 AM | #1
It doesn't look like the one worn in the cinematic.

It doesn't even have a unique skin.

Devs just put a ugly, off color tan onto the duster "family", which has been around since beta. Doesn't even come close to the same color as the "painting" of Nico, to get people to resub early.

Devs purposefully showed the back of the duster, not the front, while advertising early resub benefits, because then we would have known what a cheap piece of crap it was.

Glad I subbed early. Now my toon knows what to wipe his *** with if we ever run out of tp in the refresher.

Thanks for the ugly plastic coat guys. EA. Worst company in America, 2 years in a row. Good luck on getting a third win this time around.

maidelken
10.27.2015 , 08:18 AM | #2
Did you only sub to get the coat??

Roahin
10.27.2015 , 08:21 AM | #3
Get free items that you didn't have to do a single thing for other than pay your usual subscription for.

Complain about the company being the worst in the country.

Never change.

Severith
10.27.2015 , 08:24 AM | #4
I subbed early to get the coat. I don't care about the sub fee. I drop 100$ for cc coins every couple of months. I was happy about a new duster, which turned out wasn't new at all, or even something that looked good on it's own. It'll look good with another 20$ of cc, which will get me a black/black dye. But I'll just keep my troublemakers duster for that, which is 98% exactly the same coat.

dr_mike
10.27.2015 , 08:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Severith View Post
Good luck on getting a third win this time around.
They won for 2012 and 2013. They can't win for a third time in a row.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

DarthMaulUK
10.27.2015 , 08:34 AM | #6
They basically advertised the Pistols and the coats, only to show off a 'reskin' of items already in game. Meaning that the items you got looked nothing like what was originally shown. There's several probably closed or deleted threads on this around here.

Severith
10.27.2015 , 08:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Roahin View Post
Get free items that you didn't have to do a single thing for other than pay your usual subscription for.

Complain about the company being the worst in the country.

Never change.
It's not free if you paid money for it. They put zero effort into this. This was a EA reaching into your wallet.

Literal fact that EA was voted worst company in America. Twice. For reasons that are exactly like this situation. Pre-order required for all content. Oil companies lost out to EA as worst company of the year. They don't want you to wear the coat, or pve or pvp gear. They make it look bad, on purpose, so you buy more cartel packs, which is where you'll find all the effort to make things look good.

Keep defending EA. Never Change.

Severith
10.27.2015 , 08:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by dr_mike View Post
They won for 2012 and 2013. They can't win for a third time in a row.
I never said they'd win 3 times in a row, I said good luck on a third win.

PadsterPwns
10.27.2015 , 08:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK View Post
They basically advertised the Pistols and the coats, only to show off a 'reskin' of items already in game. Meaning that the items you got looked nothing like what was originally shown. There's several probably closed or deleted threads on this around here.
Couldn't that technically be fraud?

Kalabakk
10.27.2015 , 08:38 AM | #10
They didn't have to give you anything. Geez, they try to give us some free stuff and people gripe about it.
Have you hugged a Wookiee today?