Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nice Patch notes ... one thing missing though

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Nice Patch notes ... one thing missing though

Eillack
10.26.2015 , 02:24 PM | #11
Thank God, med probe finally coming back. It was annoying as hell without it, and I haven't bothered with group content due to that.

RowanThursday
10.26.2015 , 02:55 PM | #12
It's a shame there's no word on giving full customisation to the 'new' companions. I want to create an Alliance Uniform
"... Pointless meatbag bickering."
-- HK-55

Glower
10.26.2015 , 04:46 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Shatterpoint View Post
also they fixed the 2 Yuun's problem but not the 2 T7-01's? =(
Yeah that was weird.
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"; Summer 2018 PvP changes - finally, Bioware delivers...

Alphasgimaone
10.26.2015 , 05:24 PM | #14
As level 65 flashpoints, the new tacticals are fine. As a means of leveling, they are bloody awful. For starters, they aren't nearly as efficient as old KDY--even with the exp buff. But, more importantly, get four lowbieish DPS, and they're pretty rough. In fact, in most cases, the trash is worse than the bosses.
SWTOR PvP: now running on the Ellipsis engine.

Psychopyro
10.26.2015 , 06:59 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
Don't want to go through another week of "group breakup after one mob wipe".
Impossible, the way everyone talks, you should just be able to summon your companion and go AFK in the instance. Your companion should easily be able to clear it by the time you get back from the store or whatever.
OK fine... I'll post my referral link in protest.

Kiesu
10.26.2015 , 07:04 PM | #16
Maybe you and I don't ... but the shere amount of group breakups after one or two wipes on a random mob with the INSANE damage output ... I am not going through that again for a week.

PLEASE Bioware, fix this ASAP.
I dunno, had no problem with tacticals.
Only breakups happened at HM flashpoint when some derps thought they would do well in lv 40 greens in lv 50-65 HM FPs
Refer!
What made Origin stories superior to KotFE/ET? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Level and world designer, general RP nerd and occasional snark novelist. Arts
Oldie from Legions of Lettow to Tomb of Freedon Nadd, to Red Eclipse to Darth Malgus.

Volkkov
10.26.2015 , 07:09 PM | #17
Bioware, I've been a player since beta on this wonderful game you've given birth to, so answer me why in GODS NAME would you eliminate Kaliyos ability to use pistols when she's had it since launch?! She's a bounty hunter esk companion among the agents crew!&3& She should rn able to use rifles and blasters like she USED to not sniper rifles and blaster rifles?! What sense does that make?! Please go back fix this small thing it's a flaw that honestly should
Never have been made, besides that this new expansion has been amazing! So cmon get it together please and give KALYIO her blasters back👍🏻

HelinCarnate
10.26.2015 , 07:15 PM | #18
What is the problem with tacticals? Have not ran into any issues myself even with groups with all low level dps but have not ran all of them. Is there one that is causing problems?
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

Cosia
10.26.2015 , 07:39 PM | #19
Maybe you and I don't ... but the shere amount of group breakups after one or two wipes on a random mob with the INSANE damage output ... I am not going through that again for a week.

PLEASE Bioware, fix this ASAP.
They should leave them in my opinion. It will allow players to learn their class more.
Avorel: Jedi Guardian
Legacy 50

JamieKirby
10.26.2015 , 07:44 PM | #20
Dude, i have experienced 90% of the time, loads of group breakups after a single wipe, players in this generation expect 100% success with 0% deaths and any deviation from that....instant ragequit.

Its getting more and more stupid, i mean, i remember the days when you learnt the tactics as you did the content, instead of this 'watch the videos on the tactics' type of boring thing, which just proves my point, that players are getting more and more 100% success or leave type of mentality.

I mean, i was taught to never give up, even when you fail once or twice, but get back up and try again, wasn't any of you taught that growing up?