DONT FIX the Captial world cross faction bug

Icykill_

So I started this below thread in the general section of the forums about the current bug that allows you to go to cross faction capitals/Homeworlds and fleets to pvp...

If this is something you would like as a proper game feature... Please go to this thread and offer your support for it as we know the Devs won't see it in the PVP section

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=846588

Edited by Icykill_

PvP with a PURPOSE should be welcomed. For those who remembered Star Wars: Galaxies - just how much fun was raiding Bestine or Anchorhead where HUNDREDS took part in open world PvP.

However, ganking the lowbies is not a good idea which is why Bioware shut home planets away in the first place but its their own fault for not testing yet another expansion

PvP with a PURPOSE should be welcomed. For those who remembered Star Wars: Galaxies - just how much fun was raiding Bestine or Anchorhead where HUNDREDS took part in open world PvP.

However, ganking the lowbies is not a good idea which is why Bioware shut home planets away in the first place but its their own fault for not testing yet another expansion

That was fun. You know what i miss, being able to declare war on another guild. That was fun. Would be an awesome feature here

It should be limited to capital worlds, specifically the cities... there would be no ganking as it would be an opt in feature for those who want to participate... With SHs on captial worlds there are always plenty of people in gen chat who can join if they want or quickly go back to the fleet to announce an incursion and get reinforcements...

Some of the best OWPVP I've seen in this game is when people have come to the fleet to announce a rumble happening in Sec X and we've gone to join in...

(Off subject) Ahhh ... the early days of vanilla SWG.

I do miss those days at times.

Attacking player cities was one way to generate some business too.

Attack a city, wait for the defense response, have a massive PVP fight, and then wait for the opposing players to come buy replacement equipment from you. Armor, weapons, explosive droids, food, etc. With its unique crafting materials that changed stats every week, it was a full time job to have and produce the absolute best equipment in game.

He who controlled the supply of good quality Class 4 petro fuel, ruled the galaxy. And I had piles of the best class 4 that dropped on my server in over a year. Back in those days, I spent more time in game than I did work and sleep combined.

(On subject) I'm all for player interaction on the other opposing factions starter world and capital world. And it is not without precident. Their are Imperials at the Jedi Temple after all.

Edited by ForceWelder