Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shifting high level players to lower levels

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Shifting high level players to lower levels

Adorable_kitten
01.27.2017 , 09:35 PM | #91
it should be optional not mandatory to match the planet lvl dam hate it.

MadDutchman
01.28.2017 , 06:01 PM | #92
Bleh, 10 pages in of people who remain incapable of reading stickies.

go back to General Discussion please.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

SlthBounteHuntah
01.29.2017 , 07:32 PM | #93
I dislike the level-synch system. I wish there were at least an option to turn it off. Nothing worse than being dismounted by trash mobs while trying to get somewhere. (>.<)

I'll buy no more Cartel Coins, no more subscriptions.

#RemoveRNG

KarterJK
10.07.2017 , 06:59 PM | #94
I have to agree with most of the ppl who have posted they dislike the level sync. After a couple of years I started playing again, only to find that leveling means absolutely nothing. I am a solo player also, and it is damned hard to get a group up for a World Boss and things like that. I was shocked when my 65 character couldn't kill the WB on Coruscant. What a pity, this used to be a reasonably enjoyable game.

I won't renew my subscription, it is pointless.

ZWGZmaster
10.08.2017 , 05:37 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by KarterJK View Post
I have to agree with most of the ppl who have posted they dislike the level sync. After a couple of years I started playing again, only to find that leveling means absolutely nothing. I am a solo player also, and it is damned hard to get a group up for a World Boss and things like that. I was shocked when my 65 character couldn't kill the WB on Coruscant. What a pity, this used to be a reasonably enjoyable game.

I won't renew my subscription, it is pointless.
I agree with you, I just posted a similar thread in the "Suggestion Box" feel free to add your input.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=934178

TheOuroborus
10.28.2017 , 12:29 PM | #96
I hate level shifting to the core of my gamer being. If SWTOR wasn't a Star Wars game, I would have left it the second BW implemented this heinous feature.

Get rid of it... NOW!!!
Quodaax 70 Shadow | Uma-ka 70 Sentinel | Lyralia 70 Commando | Communion 62 Scoundrel
Syaia 70 Marauder | A'saj 70 Assassin | Ixa-sha 56 Merc | B'dia 55 Operative
Leveled the Old-Fashioned way! Founder, Legacy 50

orangenee
10.28.2017 , 02:19 PM | #97
I didn't start playing until long after this "feature" was implemented.

Why should I get punished for levelling? I think I've earned the right to prance past mobs, obliterate everything that isn't my level and have ENJOYABLE FINAL BOSS FIGHTS. Get to Baras, give him a light tap with ma saber and he's dead.

Bring back slower levelling if you have to but don't leave this balls in there.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

onidakken
10.29.2017 , 03:36 PM | #98
Started my sub 1st o the month. ground my sin to 70. (1 each) only to find out that when i go to help my friend whose 20 ish . i hit like a wet noodle again. why level at at all? Bad idea