Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Combo of Skills

AngelousWang
12.13.2011 , 09:30 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Xeromancerz View Post
Slicing + Investigation + Treasure Hunting is better than something like Bioanlysis + Arch + Scavenging/Slicing?
They are the most money producing 3 skills.

If you not crafting, the only reason to take the skills for the money.
CE VIP

Aurasira
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelousWang View Post
Diplomacy provided mats for Biochem, Underworld Trading doesn't.

If you want to be to craft anything better than green gear you'll need Diplomacy (or have to pay allot for mats).

All the re-usable items are blue and purple quality by the way.
Thanks for the information.

I do wonder then why other people show UT instead of Dip. Maybe one did it by mistake and other people copied it? I guess it wouldnt be the first time wrong information spread like wildfire on the internet.

Again, my thanks.
- "Dead or alive? Just tell me which one pays the most....."

Galenius
12.13.2011 , 10:26 AM | #23
Some people simply use old info for Biochem skill - few patches before it used rare mats from UT now it uses Diplomacy.

Aurasira
12.13.2011 , 10:37 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Galenius View Post
Some people simply use old info for Biochem skill - few patches before it used rare mats from UT now it uses Diplomacy.
No surprise there, esp if they are copying other site's with older info.

Just glad to know the current status before gettting in and investing time/money to do it.

The more I think about it though, I may do the Slicing/Investigation/Treasure Hunting thing on my main to feed credits to alts who will do the actual crafting work.

May not be able to buy everything with money, but for most things I think it would work out on in the long run.
- "Dead or alive? Just tell me which one pays the most....."