Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We want cutscenes from Heroic Missions back

lKile
01.04.2016 , 01:25 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by chaharbagh View Post
Still waiting for General Conlath as well.
Thank the Force, I'm not the only one missing the poor hearth-broken General.

This thread is catching attention, and replies from more and more people. Just hope BW read the main post.

Overmind
01.06.2016 , 07:44 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by lKile View Post
As far as I've tested, Dailies are being affected too, there is no more returning quest cutscene. Again, BioWare, please, make it OPTIONAL. Cutting content is not what players like, really.
Simple fix: instead of the completion drop, ask for drop or chrono to return destination.

lKile
01.06.2016 , 11:01 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Overmind View Post
Simple fix: instead of the completion drop, ask for drop or chrono to return destination.
Ask for drop or chrono return? What do you mean mate?

Mubrak
01.06.2016 , 11:31 AM | #74
Sad that we even have a thread like this in a game that saw a "return to storytelling".

All that streamlining went too far. Those heroics had so many options where we could actually roleplay our characters, earn social points if we teamed up with other players and companion influence if we didn't. Removing the quest-givers and the conversations was totally unneccessary.

if we pick the quest from the terminal do the "get reward by radio" thing. If we took the quest from the NPC to play the story let us finish the story properly (and give us the old quest rewards, especially the unique ones)
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

aerockyul
01.06.2016 , 04:12 PM | #75
I've commented on this thread a few pages back, just want to reinstate my support. My biggest problem with this was there is no disadvantage to anyone to having both options.
Pick the heroics up at the terminal--instant completion and rewards
Pick the heroics up from the NPCs--turn them into the NPCs for completion

The cutscenes don't need to be reshot/coded/voiced/etc. They're already in existence!! All Bioware has to do is turn them back on! Leave the terminals alone as they are, just reinstate the already existing content! I echo others about Bioware's "new" story-driven direction since 4.0, but I don't use it in the pejorative sense. If you want players focused on story, this is how you do it!

Bioware--it's not even about countering the spacebar monkeys. They can keep their terminals and instant completion gratification, and more power to them! I'm glad they have yet another way to not experience the content you worked hard on creating in the first place. Just reinstate the content that is already there. Everybody wins in this scenario!!
Keeya, Lill'ya, Odessis, Vaisis, Mura Saki, HitessaJaista, Altheeka, Ayasi, Dunheiress
Kahntara, Rienami, Kaytee'roxx Eko'va, Misphire Portrait Gallery
Satele Shan ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

blindxsecrets
01.06.2016 , 04:46 PM | #76
Signed. I miss the conversation choices, companion affection and social points! Please bring these back, Bioware. At least have it be optional.
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Click my referral you should, get free stuff....you will.

lKile
01.09.2016 , 07:31 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
The cutscenes don't need to be reshot/coded/voiced/etc. They're already in existence!! All Bioware has to do is turn them back on! Leave the terminals alone as they are, just reinstate the already existing content! I echo others about Bioware's "new" story-driven direction since 4.0, but I don't use it in the pejorative sense. If you want players focused on story, this is how you do it!

Bioware--it's not even about countering the spacebar monkeys. They can keep their terminals and instant completion gratification, and more power to them! I'm glad they have yet another way to not experience the content you worked hard on creating in the first place. Just reinstate the content that is already there. Everybody wins in this scenario!!
This. It seems we will have to repeat the same thing over and over again, but hopefully they will read us this way.

There is a new patch on the way. I'm not very enthusiastic. Don't expect a complete return of the Old Heroics, but I'm looking forward the return of Section X questgiver in the fleet.

This both things that I previous said will hopefully happen in 4.1, when the new chapter, Anarchy in Paradise, comes out. Meanwhile we can pray something is added in this bug fixes patches.

Jedi_riches
01.11.2016 , 03:55 AM | #78
Maybe there should be a option pop up upon completion saying "do you wish to turn this in now" with the answers "yes" and "not yet" clicking yes would do what the game does now amd give you the rewards immediately and the message via "radio" but choosing not yet means you could return to the mission giver and turn it in manually.

For this it would not hurt to have a option in preferences either for auto turn in heroic missions or not.
How PvP balance is achieved - Bioware please nerf paper its OP, scissors are fine as they are.
Regards,
Rock

GhOsTPrOz
01.11.2016 , 05:44 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by lKile View Post
As the title says. I've just done "Darkness on Ilum", and I fell like I needed to return the quest, and see the cinematic for it. It's nice for people who want to level up fast and enjoy the main content of the game, but I'm a Star Wars lover, and I enjoy watching the cutscenes. So the easiest way to make everyone happy is MAKE IT OPTIONAL. If you want to watch the cutscene, do it, and if you want to return the quest as fast as possible, do it.

We have to make some noise and sign for this, hopefully we catch some attention from the devs!
Speak for yourself I like heroics how they are now!
<Tragic Heroes> <Don't Tell Me What To Do> -Star Forge
http://tragicheroes.enjin.com/

Free stuff - http://www.swtor.com/r/XsKLPx

lKile
01.11.2016 , 03:25 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedi_riches View Post
Maybe there should be a option pop up upon completion saying "do you wish to turn this in now" with the answers "yes" and "not yet" clicking yes would do what the game does now amd give you the rewards immediately and the message via "radio" but choosing not yet means you could return to the mission giver and turn it in manually.

For this it would not hurt to have a option in preferences either for auto turn in heroic missions or not.
Awesome ideas mate! (:

Quote: Originally Posted by GhOsTPrOz View Post
Speak for yourself I like heroics how they are now!
Heroics are not good right now. Bonus being interrupt for the instant reward, for example, they're just not right. I'm speaking for you and for me. With all this thread our intentions are to make everyone like the Heroics, making optional the way you want to do the mission. Simple as that.