Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The reason why this game may not last for me.. (good point about the story aspect)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The reason why this game may not last for me.. (good point about the story aspect)

Latorn
12.25.2011 , 06:56 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
Hahaha. Prophetic post.
Ridiculous, I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it's almost like Bioware is trying to hide these posts instead of fixing the problem.

Nabende
12.25.2011 , 07:00 PM | #22
This is a problem I've had with all of Bioware's games since Mass Effect (excluding most of DA:O). They've decided that it is required that all of the choices and consequences be clearly outlined, but without telling you exactly what you're doing because apparently that adds to the immersion... Thus the (flirt) button. Don't want people to have to think in our games do we?

Mechavomit
12.25.2011 , 08:55 PM | #23
Quote:
Why is it that every choice of answer seems to be , light side comment at the top, mid range feelings in the centre, and darkside comment atthe bottom? Also why Tell us in certain situations what is a light side conversation comment and why tell us whats a dark side comment ?
I'm gonna answer just in case no one else did.

It;s not always like that and you can infact turn off the hints about ligh/dark choices.