So... One of our companions is officially killable.

rashencyberspeed

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make it 2 of our companions.

After miners on Illum stumbled upon Xalek's father tomb and looted it, he went all Kill BIll on them. Upon finding what's happening you can:

а) Recruit Xalek into your Alliance (Mission Death before Dishonor in case you wondering)

b) Lock him up

c) Kill him

My LS SW and me were so disgusted with him that we killed him and told Voss we don't need people like him in the Alliance. I dont have a SI so cant tell you whats happening if he was your comp before

Edited by Gelious

Looking ahead to Chapter 10.

It looks like Kaliyo may be killable as well, cause her one woman war is just simply too destructive.

Now having an IA who wanted to flush her out the air lock as far back as Hutta I am very keen to kill her off. Though as always in ToR I have concerns this will lead to less story and less options later on.

A) Let her live and get additional content.

B) Killer her and its as if she never existed.

Now if i could make a holo of me killing her to get to relive it then that would be something else.

After miners on Illum stumbled upon Xalek's father tomb and looted it, he went all Kill BIll on them. Upon finding what's happening you can:

а) Recruit Xalek into your Alliance (Mission Death before Dishonor in case you wondering)

b) Lock him up

c) Kill him

My LS SW and me were so disgusted with him that we killed him and told Voss we don't need people like him in the Alliance. I dont have a SI so cant tell you whats happening if he was your comp before

I don't think I could ever kill my 'son'. ;) The silly miners should not be looting tombs anyways, especially given the obsession with ascending to godhood that the Kaleesh have.

After you finish the story you are given missions to recruit people for your alliance...I have only encountered and killed Xilek (or however the SI apprentice was named)...so I assume we will meet the (or most?) rest and have the same opportunity...

Edit: so it was Xalek*....anyway isn't it too much to use spoiler tags in the spoiler section...or is it because KotFE isn't officially out?

Edited by Saelinne

To be specific...

You can kill Tanno Vik in Chapter 6.

So... BioWare is finally allowing this. Some requests will finally be granted.

Here's a thread for people to share theories and hopes.

I'll start with the obvious: I'm hoping for a chance to blow Skadge to bits.

Did the

one have anything to do with his VA?

But the real question is, can I finally off Skadge and Quinn?

If you are able to find them I am almost certain you can kill them....well I have no idea what happens if you find them with the original character (like SW for Quinn)....it would be amusing:)

...but knowing Quinn he will be a moff and won't go down easy:(

Edited by Saelinne

I will never understand the hate for Skadge, he is loyal to the BH in his own way, you are in his 'not going to kill' list and he said if you ever need a favor black sun will help.

Because he forces his way on the ship. He muscles his way past the greatest hunter that ever lived and made that hunter look like a joke :p

I didn't kill him with my LS trooper, but he didn't join initially, and I got a letter to that effect.

After the letter though, he reappears and says something to the effect of "just like old times", so I sort of think he may be recruitable later on in the story.

I may not "use" him for day-to-day, but if I can recruit everyone for the alliance, I will. My trooper figures - if she can recruit Sith - she can recruit Vik.

b) Lock him up

c) Kill him

phew- i was worried that it was jaesa down there and I wouldn't be able to get to her. still haven't figured out how to sneak/sprint my SW into that republic base past the super sentries to get to that mine shaft- unless my map is bugged and it's not really in there.