Major bug. Can't progress *Spoiler*

chaconjc

Ok I am stuck on Chapter V: From the Grave at the part where you and Lana go out to fight the Knights of Zakuul and just beat the AT-ST looking thing when it bugged out. The knights are still shielded and won't attack but can't be harmed. The quest tells me to talk to Lana and even has the icon above her head but it says she is unavailable to talk to at the moment. So I can't progress any further. Now I was grouped with my husband and he was in his own instance doing the same thing and bugged as soon as he finished so it must have registered we were both done. Craziest bug I have ever encountered. Submitted a ticket and tried to relog and won't let me drop quest . :(

Posting a work around for anyone else that may encounter. You will have to run clear out and reset the mission and then run all the way back and do it over and leave the group you are in. This is most likely a rare occurrence but a bug that others should know about.

I ran all the way out, then entered back in and could then speak to Lana. Once I clicked on Lana the encounter animation (cut scene) restarted and everything continued on it's merry way.

So, yeah, though it's a pain, you have to run all the way out of the instance you're in.

• 3 weeks later...

I just encountered this. I waited the 900 second casting time, while browsing the web, hoping that would help, but they brought it right back up.

So, I found this, and did /stuck. Called the medical probe, and walked away. Was able to talk to Lana then, didn't have to reset the quest. Bubble guys kept me company in the background of the cut scene.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...