Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alderaan Bonus Series

MasterSpatula
10.21.2015 , 12:08 AM | #1
The Alderaan Bonus Series appears to no longer be in game. Did they remove it, or is this a bug?

Newyankalt
10.21.2015 , 12:16 AM | #2
Should still be there somewhere, I really can't see them making an entire section of the planet worthless. Maybe it's under those exploration missions (probably not).?

MasterSpatula
10.21.2015 , 12:17 AM | #3
Well, I tried to start it in both factions, and the old quest giver no longer has dialogue.

Newyankalt
10.21.2015 , 12:19 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterSpatula View Post
Well, I tried to start it in both factions, and the old quest giver no longer has dialogue.
Check Alderaan itself maybe?? The fleet guy may no longer give it. I don't think they said anything in the patch notes, could just be bugged

MasterSpatula
10.21.2015 , 12:37 AM | #5
That's where I tried it.

Palar
10.21.2015 , 12:43 AM | #6
Maybe they took it out so it wouldn't throw off the level synching thing, since the Bonus series was so further along.

They never did say how it was going to work for such planets, after all.

MasterSpatula
10.21.2015 , 01:44 PM | #7
I think I may have figured this out, though I'll have to wait until I'm home from work to confirm:

I think, IIRC, that you have to toggle on that ability to see side quests, and I'm sure Bonus Series count as side quests. I'm fairly sure this is the issue. Now I just have to figure out where the toggle is.

JamieKirby
10.21.2015 , 02:28 PM | #8
I think I may have figured this out, though I'll have to wait until I'm home from work to confirm:

I think, IIRC, that you have to toggle on that ability to see side quests, and I'm sure Bonus Series count as side quests. I'm fairly sure this is the issue. Now I just have to figure out where the toggle is.
Map screen, to the top right.

MasterSpatula
10.25.2015 , 11:16 PM | #9

Well, it turned out this was not the problem. My character that was on the series no longer has access to the missions. Also, I discovered my character that was in the middle of the Belsavis Bonus Series also can no longer access the missions.

Quantiferon
10.26.2015 , 01:36 AM | #10
So the bonus series quests are gone? I suppose it's not a big loss but i actually liked doing them.