Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No love for July 29th = (

rastaah
12.13.2011 , 03:46 PM | #11
By the way, sorry to those who pre ordered in July.....you REALLY should have been in today, period.

Lorgrin
12.13.2011 , 03:47 PM | #12
Im in a worse boat than you guys. I made the mistake of pre ordering a CE at Gamestop on July 21st. I didnt look at my reciept for some stupid reason until a couple of days later (we didnt know about the staggering early start waves then). I noticed there was no code for early access items.

So I went back to gamestop and asked where my codes were. The moron behind the counter had no idea what I was talking about. He just stood there and drooled while I pointed out on a poster not 5 feet from his head the pre order perks.

Needless to say I cancelled and ordered my copy from Amazon, which sent my CE code in minutes. BUT, that changed my pre order date to AUGUST 1st. Oh well.

DragonSyn
12.13.2011 , 03:47 PM | #13
@OP: I have a feeling that you were the next one on the list, but hey. They gotta stop somewhere. In all seriousness though, get a good night's rest. You'll be in first thing in the morning.

masonb
12.13.2011 , 03:47 PM | #14
Im a 7/28 and had no luck today either...

Notannos
12.13.2011 , 03:49 PM | #15
Greetings Everyone!

We are closing this thread for being off-topic. If you would like to get more information regarding early access and when a new wave of emails have been dispatched. Please follow the Early Access 'Waves' thread for the most up to date information.