Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I think you accidently created the best PvP ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I think you accidently created the best PvP ever

Mordris
12.26.2011 , 12:27 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by CommVeles View Post
No, it is very well known issue for certain players.
Certain players who think they have a sweet system, but it isn't really that good. Or players who actually have a nice system, but their ISP sucks... Just because you have broadband, it doesn't mean you're necessarily running more than 3 mbps. I've seen a lot of people complain about the game, when it ended up being an issue on their end, whether their machine or their ISP.
Wither
Vanguard, Protector of Clothies
<Gray Council>

Mordris
12.26.2011 , 12:34 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Eroiqua View Post
I've been seeing this most of the time. Add to it that I have yet to run a warzone today where at least one (often two and even occasionally three) person intentionally afked...there is definitely a bit of work to be done. The sad part is that these problems should not have been unforeseen...they're very basic, with very basic solutions.
Aye, I wouldn't think a reporting system would be hard to implement. Player reporting with WZ debuff that has a harsh CD, IMO.
Wither
Vanguard, Protector of Clothies
<Gray Council>

jayfourc
12.26.2011 , 12:40 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Morbidheresy View Post
this. The input lag and ui need fixing. World pvp would be nice. But otherwise it is fantastic. Haters will hate.
seems appropriate:

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/ga...ormtrooper.jpg

jayfourc
12.26.2011 , 12:41 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Mordris View Post
Aye, I wouldn't think a reporting system would be hard to implement. Player reporting with WZ debuff that has a harsh CD, IMO.

They could use some tips from Riot. LoL has some of the best player incentives/punishments for good/bad PvP behavior.