Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers- IA story endings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Spoilers- IA story endings

Philophobic
01.30.2012 , 04:04 AM | #81
Spoiler
Romanian
CE owner

DirtyStain
01.30.2012 , 06:12 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Philophobic View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

CanisAquilus
01.30.2012 , 04:40 PM | #83
I absoluteley hate my ending.

How the hell do you get the "neutral" ending?

Spoiler

I'm totally disapointed and disgusted with those two choices.

DirtyStain
01.30.2012 , 05:59 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by CanisAquilus View Post
I absoluteley hate my ending.

How the hell do you get the "neutral" ending?

Spoiler

I'm totally disapointed and disgusted with those two choices.
Spoiler

Tahapenes
01.30.2012 , 06:43 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by IronSalamander View Post
So....
Spoiler
Spoiler

CanisAquilus
01.30.2012 , 09:52 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by DirtyStain View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

Thug-Ra
01.30.2012 , 10:44 PM | #87
Actually, the ending that you flag as "Neutral- leaning Light Side", I just got exactly at Dark IV.

Spoiler

Trukson
01.31.2012 , 12:05 AM | #88
Spoiler

Spoiler

IronSalamander
01.31.2012 , 09:01 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahapenes View Post
Spoiler
Thanks for that information. Looks like I'll have to let some dialog play out before I exact my vengeance to get more background.

Sylean
02.04.2012 , 07:45 AM | #90
I reached the very last conversation at the end of the whole storyline last night and if a single word could sum up the emotions I'm going through now it would be "disappointment". Not because I don't like the story, on the contrary, but rather because the ending I'm now being offered goes against everything my Agent is, against the way I envisioned her when I rolled the character a few weeks ago. The main annoyance I have with the ending is I don't know why Minister of Intelligence is now telling her she will end up being a Batman because she pissed off the Sith - if anything she has served them and the Empire faithfully throughout the whole story! But apparently some invisible slider has arbitrarily decided she pissed the Sith off once or twice too often at some point of the storyline. When or where, or in which circumstances - I don't know.

And that's what is really making me genuinely upset: I don't know why now in order to "finish" the story my Agent has to become Batman which would go completely against her character. It just makes the whole ending so tremendously disappointing, especially since the only way I could try to change it would be, well, besides doing the last mission again which I will try later, to reroll the whole character and do the whole thing all over again just to get the ending that fits her best. And I'm actually considering it!

Maybe I'm just overreacting a bit, I don't know. Well yeah... meh. *grmbl*