Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers- IA story endings

Yaur
01.26.2012 , 04:03 PM | #71
I didn't cooperate with the Sith and, much to my chagrin, ended up at a conversation state where there was no text next to the wheel and where "option 2" drops you straight into combat.

texasfanboy
01.26.2012 , 04:47 PM | #72
Wait, Hunter was a woman? Is that only in certan paths, or did I somehow miss a universal reveal?

I'm going to have to roll another IA.

Wow.

RubberOrc
01.27.2012 , 03:40 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashenic View Post
Was there anyway to save Hunter in the end?
I don't think so, I offered to get her a medpack but she refused and then suicided.
I believe in the democratisation of fear

Just call me Cipher 9

IronSalamander
01.27.2012 , 07:01 AM | #74
So....
Spoiler

WhoDaresWins
01.27.2012 , 06:33 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by RubberOrc View Post
So did anyone else find the *twist* a bit weak?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Quote: Originally Posted by IronSalamander View Post
So....
Spoiler
Spoiler
The Imperial Inquisition

A EU Heavy RP Imperial Guild
"Death to the Emperor's enemies"

TheStelioKontos
01.27.2012 , 09:52 PM | #76
I don't remember having any options to flirt with hunter at all on my female agent. I went full light side while I was playing her and got the ending to defect which is cool because after everything the empire did to her, I hope I can bring them down from the inside.

thecomfycat
01.28.2012 , 10:59 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by TheStelioKontos View Post
I don't remember having any options to flirt with hunter at all on my female agent. I went full light side while I was playing her and got the ending to defect which is cool because after everything the empire did to her, I hope I can bring them down from the inside.
Most of the flirt options that I remember are during Act 3, and they were in pretty much every conversation I had with Hunter at that point. My agent was also full light side. They had a great love/ hate thing going. Oh how I wished I could've joined the conspirators, and flown off with Hunter instead of killing her. *QQs forever*

Quote: Originally Posted by texasfanboy View Post
Wait, Hunter was a woman? Is that only in certan paths, or did I somehow miss a universal reveal?

Wow.
Yes, it's universal, so you must have missed it. It's revealed after you defeat Hunter, in that convo you have right before she dies. There might be a conversation option that skips the reveal, though? Perhaps the DS option misses it?

DirtyStain
01.28.2012 , 12:03 PM | #78
Pretty sure this is no real "Jadus" ending, just a Sith one.

spcarr
01.29.2012 , 11:43 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by texasfanboy View Post

Wow.
I agree, I want to start another one now!

I loved my story. I'm all independent and won my freedom, yet still loyal to the empire (hey, I'm Chiss!). I suppose that's the batman ending? Anyways, it would be neat to see what "it could have been".

Trukson
01.30.2012 , 01:48 AM | #80
Shoot Hunter in the face, alakazam, he is still a guy. Always has been, always will be